Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Dec 12, 2013 ~ RIP Mini Fridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They were trying to defrost the office mini fridge yesterday and killed it. Poor little fridge.
I also forgot my morning hot cocoa. Which just totally sucks, since it's fucking freezing outside.
Pete's been having Facebook problems
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Pete's been having Facebook problems

what dat mean?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Pete's been having Facebook problems

what dat mean?

Apparently, everything he's been posting has only been seen by a small group and blocked to everyone else.
I just watched a dude not so subtly check that his pants were zipped up. :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just watched a dude not so subtly check that his pants were zipped up. :?
i just noticed that mine were not, so I had to casually zip them up
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just watched a dude not so subtly check that his pants were zipped up. :?
i just noticed that mine were not, so I had to casually zip them up

As long as you didn't have to lift up your coat and practically bend over to make it awkwardly obvious what you were doing. It's a move a small kid would make, not a grown man.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I also forgot my morning hot cocoa. Which just totally sucks, since it's fucking freezing outside.

I had a moment a few nights ago. I checked the weather on my phone and was all psyched it was going to be -9 and -11. Then I realized I had left my phone in Fahrenheit.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I also forgot my morning hot cocoa. Which just totally sucks, since it's fucking freezing outside.

I had a moment a few nights ago. I checked the weather on my phone and was all psyched it was going to be -9 and -11. Then I realized I had left my phone in Fahrenheit.

It's -2F (-17C) with the windchill. Seems awfully cold for this time of year. It doesn't usually get like this until January.
OMG OMG OMG OMG

I just recieved an email with a sponsorship contract. I'm an officially sponsored racer.
Derick Wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG

I just recieved an email with a sponsorship contract. I'm an officially sponsored racer.
:high5:

awesome. so what do you get? tires? hopefully you get free tires.

[smiley]Sweet[/smiley] That is pretty fucking awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3