Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/11/2013 - Termination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New guy termination complete. I am still alive.
Joe Wrote:New guy termination complete. I am still alive.
Life goes on
was there any drama, or was it a boring termination?
LeNeve Wrote:was there any drama, or was it a boring termination?

First they couldn't fine him. Apparently he was on the shitter. When he came back they pulled him into the conference room next to my office. I think there was a bit of crying. My boss came out and told me to stay in my office while he collected himself and they got him ready for the walk of shame. They walked him out and he came running back and said he forgot his keys, but I guess he didn't realize they were in his hand.
Joe Wrote:

First they couldn't fine him. Apparently he was on the shitter. When he came back they pulled him into the conference room next to my office. I think there was a bit of crying. My boss came out and told me to stay in my office while he collected himself and they got him ready for the walk of shame. They walked him out and he came running back and said he forgot his keys, but I guess he didn't realize they were in his hand.

decent enough termination. kind of sad .

To be honest I was bummed it was peaceful. I wanted to break someone up this morning.
Joe Wrote:

To be honest I was bummed it was peaceful. I wanted to break someone up this morning.
He may have had retard strength though.
Joe Wrote:

the day is still young. he could be back. he may be sitting in a bar somewhere getting all drunk and angry.
on a wednesday? firings are best left for fridays
[Image: e3y8ajad.jpg]
forum is stuck on ass
Derick Wrote:forum is stuck on ass

yeah it is
Joe Wrote:New guy termination complete. I am still alive.

:happy: :happy:
Joe Wrote:

[Image: homer-doh.jpg]
Last night we had to go to Jim's other kid's first band concert... or cunselt (as she spells it)... 90 miles away. We got there 10 minutes late because it was snowing so damn hard. Her group was squeaking out their last song, which made us all grateful we didn't listen to the whole thing, but we still got points for showing up. I would have been fine to sit home and be tortured by her practicing another day.
Pages: 1 2