Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/05/2013......Weiner, Weiner Weiner, Weiner Weiner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I hate the the whole department smokes and they go outside for breaks all thew time and I feel left out.
you really only have 3 options here.
1. start smoking
2. join them anyway
3. kill them all
ding ding
:rock:

[youtube]aAITxlCsj4Y[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I hate the the whole department smokes and they go outside for breaks all thew time and I feel left out.
you really only have 3 options here.
1. start smoking
2. join them anyway
3. kill them all
ding ding

[youtube]_YfvBnTe16o[/youtube]
:high5:
[Image: ena5e6e4.jpg]

My sister army me this. Plus she said they got 10" of snow last night

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
They had the lighting of Rockefeller Plaza last night on ABC. I watched that and saw a commercial for a new reality show that starts on Monday about crazy Christmas displays.. I am totally going to watch that and take notes. I can't have too crazy of a display just yet, but I will some day.
I lucked out today. It was my parent volunteer day at the nursery school and it's a snow day!!!! So instead of chasing 20 -3 year olds. I am making homemade Nanaimo bars, whipped shortbread, sugar cookies and some butter tarts.
I just got paid to decorate this office and put up the Christmas Tree. That's like the best kind of work. :grin:
I just was this that we might get a bunch of snow this weekend. T and JDubb, what are you guys supposed to get? You get that w weather before I do.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Best 15k I ever spent. Took Jim 5 minutes to do our front yard and our back

[Image: ve5ypaza.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:

I thought you did smoke? When did you quit?

Like a month ago.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Like a month ago.

Good for you!!!!
NussieT Wrote:Best 15k I ever spent. Took Jim 5 minutes to do our front yard and our back

[Image: ve5ypaza.jpg]

I want one of those... even though my driveway is barely big enough to park it.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Like a month ago.

Cool. Are you holding out alright. My sister struggled big time beofre she finally quit. She's not smoked in a couple years that I know of.
I read on Yahoo News last night that hackers stole like 30-some million user ids and passwords from FB, Google, TTwitter and a bunch of other sites and posted them. I think I need to refigure all of my damn passwords.
I need to go to Chicago to get some Goose Island beer that I can't seem to find here.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Like a month ago.

Cool. Are you holding out alright. My sister struggled big time beofre she finally quit. She's not smoked in a couple years that I know of.

It's not as bad as it has been the 300 times I tried to quit before. I had really bad bronchitis for the last few weeks so I wasn't smoking to help get better faster.
Pages: 1 2 3