Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/04 - JDubbing on the daily
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
armagaurd

yeah, im saying it out loud in here.
Joe Wrote:[Image: dC7XR2l.png]

LOL :roflmao:
I need someone to come over and sit with my baby, so I can get my Christmas lights on the house. Volunteers?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need someone to come over and sit with my baby, so I can get my Christmas lights on the house. Volunteers?

Drop the baby off over here. We'll practice parenting with it.
The Pope used to be a bouncer at some Buenos Aires nightclub
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need someone to come over and sit with my baby, so I can get my Christmas lights on the house. Volunteers?

Sweet!!! She just made a poopy face, so she is packing something extra...
Joe Wrote:[Image: azb2Amx_460sa.gif]
video

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/video/the-worst-robbery-ever-2545918">http://www.break.com/video/the-worst-ro ... er-2545918</a><!-- m -->
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need someone to come over and sit with my baby, so I can get my Christmas lights on the house. Volunteers?

Nope.
I'll be at the Detroit/Philly game tonight.
Joe Wrote:

[Image: Randy.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Derick.

[Image: R9kjWjN.jpg]

Bahahahaha

Bundle her up, put her in a stroller. Toss a blanket over it and go outside. That's what I did with my kids and they are considered normal
NussieT Wrote:

Bundle her up, put her in a stroller. Toss a blanket over it and go outside. That's what I did with my kids and they are considered normal

She fell asleep shortly after I put her in her car seat to go out. I would have had her site in the stroller in the front yard, but I had to go up in the roof and I liked the idea that someone could easily grab her and run before I could get to the ladder. My front yard is small and people are always walking by.

I just left her by the door while she slept so I could keep an eye on her.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Pages: 1 2 3