Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Nov 7, 2013 ~ The weekend ain't too far away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yahoo News is saying that snakes could become the size of school buses due to the planet's rises temps.... Confusedad: I don't like that idea.
male brazilian hookers are taming justin beibers strange.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yahoo News is saying that snakes could become the size of school buses due to the planet's rises temps.... Confusedad: I don't like that idea.

I just finished readin that.
this being open during lunch hour is wack. I don't even think they told the public we are open. shits very boring here between 12 and 1.
this little bag of cracker jacks I just ate. it only had 3 peanuts in it. what the hell. America sucks. Confusedad:
I said it before and I'll say it again. That group 2b1 that Layla is managing is fucking terrible.
I've never heard, them don't know what they look like, but I want to beat the fucking shit out of all of them just for having the name 2B1. sounds like a fucking adress at an apartment building. bunch of figgits.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never heard, them don't know what they look like, but I want to beat the fucking shit out of all of them just for having the name 2B1. sounds like a fucking adress at an apartment building. bunch of figgits.

That shit is so autotuned that it sounds like a bunch of robot kids.
qol
LeNeve Wrote:qol

Word son... word
If this had happened in Philly, Pete would have shown up today.

[youtube]XClSicCjjbE[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:

Word son... word

queef out loud. :?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Word son... word

queef out loud. :?

That's how Canadian babies are made.
rofq
LeNeve Wrote:this being open during lunch hour is wack. I don't even think they told the public we are open. shits very boring here between 12 and 1.

The place Jim used to work at while getting his red seal for automotive used to shut down from 12-1 for lunch. The entire staff would sit and eat lunch together
Pages: 1 2 3 4