Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 11-1-13... post halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yeah crack is cocaine. its just cocaine that is made so you can smoke it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I just realized theyre takin a piss

If Chip doesn't call the cops on you, I will.

This one needs the FBI.
there is an episode of american dad, where stan smith gets addicted to crack. its hilarious.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

This one needs the FBI.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

This one needs the FBI.

The FBI has a better golden shower division.
Between T's scat loving friends, and Brampton and his pee pictures, I'm starting to think South Park might have a part 2 to their Canadian puberty bit.
I honestly have a hard time picturing anyone in Canada using hard drugs. I can picture them up there smoking some reefer, and drinking, but not cocaine and all that shit.
Chip Wrote:Between T's scat loving friends, and Brampton and his pee pictures, I'm starting to think South Park might have a part 2 to their Canadian puberty bit.

yeah. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Between T's scat loving friends, and Brampton and his pee pictures, I'm starting to think South Park might have a part 2 to their Canadian puberty bit.

yeah. :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:
Just in time for a Mr. Hanky Christmas special.

Haha! The scat picture was a one time thing. He sent me one Wednesday with a dudes dick in a knot. Not sure how that happened or what possessed him to send it to me
NussieT Wrote:

Haha! The scat picture was a one time thing. He sent me one Wednesday with a dudes dick in a knot. Not sure how that happened or what possessed him to send it to me

The nuclear option, send him a blue waffle. That'll end it.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

The nuclear option, send him a blue waffle. That'll end it.
The great blue waffle war of 2013
Confusedhock:

Confusedad:

[Image: dave-chapelle-called-it-meteor-blamed-on...x-news.jpg]
Dave chappele is a prophet. Confusedhock:
I just ate some candy called sour dudes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5