Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 10/29/13: Four times the fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Stuck at "Setting up BBM"

same here. about 10 minutes now....

Rebooted the phone and it worked after that. I also logged into my blackberry account online and confirmed my email address.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
Says the girl who tried to send it a half an hour ago.

No. I was folding laundry and thought about it and couldn't do it. I couldn't subject anyone else to that

Oh, haha.
I thought you tried to send it, but couldn't.
Sorry about that.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Stuck at "Setting up BBM"

same here. about 10 minutes now....

Rebooted the phone and it worked after that. I also logged into my blackberry account online and confirmed my email address.

Mine installed and I created an account pretty quick.
But the app itself seems to be a little slow and laggy
But then again, that might be because I'm listening to music too.
T has a poop picture folder on her phone.
LeNeve Wrote:T has a poop picture folder on her phone.

No just one. I'm on my way to a Job site we did last week that we dyed the concrete copper to take a picture though. Most of my phone pics are kids, concrete and random things I see
why do you have to dye concrete copper to take a picture of it?

concrete sounds kind of self concious
the BBM notification LED is a blinking red light. which also means low battery on my phone. Wonder if I can change either one of those to a different color.
LeNeve Wrote:why do you have to dye concrete copper to take a picture of it?

concrete sounds kind of self concious

I'm taking a picture of it because it's the first time we've coloured the concrete. It looks good. It will look better when the tarps come off. [Image: hyma3aha.jpg]
all snooty with fancy colored concrete.
I need to color my patio.
the older mechanic here. he's wearing a vest, and I wish I would have thought of it first, because it looks cool. like walker texas ranger, or some old school cowboy sheriff.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYvDU7-Ce-xraAIsd3nyL...E52rrH0SsL]
Vests are only cool of you are in a MC
Joe Wrote:I need to color my patio.

Basically any colour you can get for a grout, you can get to dye the concrete.
LeNeve Wrote:the BBM notification LED is a blinking red light. which also means low battery on my phone. Wonder if I can change either one of those to a different color.

I'm pretty sure you can change the BBM thing, in "settings" then "notifications"

The app I use for texting I can change it so different people have different colored lights
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6