Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, October 28, 2013 ~ It's Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LeNeve Wrote:there was not any alcohol at all. that sucked. because I was way out of my comfort zone with these people. a few drinks would have been awesome.

Wow. A dry reception? Those aren't too common. I have worked security for some though. I don't know why they would have security when there's no alcohol.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
8 people per table and probaly 25 tables. so about 200 people there at the wedding. that would have been fun if there was alcohol involved.
I wouldn't stay at a dry wedding for very long.
I'd be in the first wave of people leaving to go to a bar.
Chip Wrote:I wouldn't stay at a dry wedding for very long.
I'd be in the first wave of people leaving to go to a bar.

I snuck out of the back exit right after they cut the cake. 8 of us did actually. Then we had some fun.
I need to stock pile some baby milk if I am going to drink through this wedding... It's bgoing to suck if I stay sober.

we are doing a full bar at my wedding, but no dessert or Venetian hour. Just wedding cake & some pastries & cookies at each table
Jim and I saw Bad Grandpa last night ( my first trip to the theater since the baby). It was fucking hilarious.

I'm tired and I really don't want to be at work today.
Chip Wrote:I'm tired and I really don't want to be at work today.

I just finished outside work so now I am making a pizza for lunch. Sitting in my pj bottoms till I have to pick up my kid from school them get ready for dance class
Chip Wrote:I'm tired and I really don't want to be at work today.

I have been thinking this since I woke up this morning.

Donginator Wrote:we are doing a full bar at my wedding, but no dessert or Venetian hour. Just wedding cake & some pastries & cookies at each table
That's the norm for weddings around here.

What kind of cake?

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:we are doing a full bar at my wedding, but no dessert or Venetian hour. Just wedding cake & some pastries & cookies at each table
That's the norm for weddings around here.

What kind of cake?

we have not looked yet
[Image: it-just-aint-right-27.jpg?w=500&h=375]
Was there a reason for the dry reception?
damn nature, you rapey
Pages: 1 2 3