Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 10/22 - My gosh the Vikings SUCK!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good morning :yawn:
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:

1. MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER CALLED A HERO
Students in Sparks, Nev., were filing off buses and meeting friends on the playground when a classmate fatally shot Michael Landsberry, 45, before turning the gun on himself.

2. SAN FRANCISCO TRAINS RUNNING AGAIN
A tentative agreement is reached on a new contract between the Bay Area's main commuter rail system and its unions, ending a crippling four-day strike.

3. WHERE FUKUSHIMA KIDS ARE GOING
A Chernobyl doctor-turned-mayor offers his Japanese town to get children out of their radiation-contaminated city.

4. WHAT TEENS ARE SMOKING NOW
Small cigars flavored to taste like candy or fruit are popular among young people.

5. MURDER CHARGES FILED IN INDIAN SCHOOL POISONINGS
A school principal and her husband could face execution if convicted in the deaths of 23 children who died from eating pesticide-contaminated lunches.

6. HUNDREDS EVACUATED ALONG MEXICAN COAST
Hurricane Raymond threatens the same area devastated by Tropical Storm Manuel in September.

7. RUSSIA BUS BOMBING RAISES FEARS AHEAD OF SOCHI OLYMPICS
Th e blast killed 6 in Volgograd, 400 miles away from the upcoming Winter Games site.

8. CEMETERY OKS, THEN ORDERS SPONGEBOB HEADSTONE REMOVED
The family of the slain Iraq war veteran whose Ohio grave is marked with the 7-foot likeness of the cartoon character is meeting with officials Tuesday.

9. FUNNY MATH IN WOMEN'S CLOTHING SIZES
While the average American woman weighs 25 pounds more than her 1960 counterpart, plus-size clothing still makes up less than 10 percent of a $190 billion industry.

10. WHO LET THE GIANTS WIN AT LAST
New York gets its first victory of the season with 23-7 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
JDubb Wrote:10. WHO LET THE GIANTS WIN AT LAST
New York gets its first victory of the season with 23-7 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
My gosh they suck. Who is/are the bigger embarrassment; Michelle Bachmann or the Vikings?
Everybody loves Raymond, except mexicans, they probaly don't love him.
7 foot tall spongebob headstone?
That had to be very expensive
why have a spongebob headstone? for his kids?
I can see it being distracting during funeral services I guess. All the kids in attendance climbing all over it and shit like that, But most likely not, if you have normal kids with manners anyway.

I say let the dead guy keep his weird spongebob tribute.
michonne hates babies
Damn Viking ruined my NY Giants Knock Knock who's there joke :flame: Lame Confusedwoot:
Isn't there a sub forum for football?
LeNeve Wrote:michonne hates babies

Who doesn't?
LeNeve Wrote:7 foot tall spongebob headstone?
That had to be very expensive
why have a spongebob headstone? for his kids?
I can see it being distracting during funeral services I guess. All the kids in attendance climbing all over it and shit like that, But most likely not, if you have normal kids with manners anyway.

I say let the dead guy keep his weird spongebob tribute.

Ohio can even turn something as great as a war vet into a WTF moment.
pedo bear. pedo bear doesn't hate babies.
The only thing good from Minnesota is the hockey, and JDubb hates that too.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:michonne hates babies

Who doesn't?

pedofiles
Huh. There's a Shelbyville in Michigan.
I wonder if there's a Springfield near...
Chip Wrote:Huh. There's a Shelbyville in Michigan.
I wonder if there's a Springfield near...

How about that, they're an hour apart.
Pages: 1 2 3 4