Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Who would Pete Nice blow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Word on the street is I am gay. I wish someone would have told me years ago before I started banging chicks.
Confusedhock: :roflmao: :roflmao:
WTF?
Do I have to vote? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
keifer, I did not just come out of the closet, this is just for fun. And to get repsonses like your. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:keifer, I did not just come out of the closet, this is just for fun. And to get repsonses like your. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I know dude only jokin'.
Get your votes in ladies!!!
YOU FAIL!! I do not see the category I was looking for!!!

Now, who the hell am I supposed to pick??????????
Pete, I only picked the best looking one out of the group.
Uh.....................what? :fag:
:poke:
:roflmao: That's some funny shit. Glad to see that somebody has a sense of humor. All the shit talking was getting really corny :clap:
I would have voted for evgeni malkin
negadave Wrote::roflmao: That's some funny shit. Glad to see that somebody has a sense of humor. All the shit talking was getting really corny :clap:

Exactly.
Lou Scunt Wrote:I would have voted for evgeni malkin

Dude tried to bang my wife when we were dating. I don't think I could go there. Crosby maybe, even though Malkin is my favorite player.
I think this poll is a smoke screen to divert attention to the original blow job thread because Pete secretly is in love with Josh. It's kind of like that grade school thing where boys throw the ones they like in the mud! you aren't fooling anyone Pete!
Pages: 1 2