Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/4/2013 - Roger That.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well, right now I have a calendar that I've subscribed to on my google calendar, it shows up on my computer, but not on my phone.
It's annoying me.
You should figure it out.
iPhone? :zipit:

You flicker.

:? It's the Flyers schedule
:crank: fucking hockey...
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well, right now I have a calendar that I've subscribed to on my google calendar, it shows up on my computer, but not on my phone.
It's annoying me.
You should figure it out.
iPhone? :zipit:

You flicker.

:? It's the Flyers schedule
:crank: fucking hockey...

Yep.
NussieT Wrote:[Image: asyrudez.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:There is a dog hanging around our pit. He's been there for about a week or so. Jim wants to bring him home. I absolutely HATE long haired dogs. I don't even want the dog in the house with my hard wood floors. I am not winning this battle either

What kind of dog?

:worthlesswopics:

Looks like it's part border collie. You should keep it. Leneve has the hookup on goats that you can get to have it herd around the yard.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And yesterday I think that quiz that Derick posted, and the motorcycle news made up most of the posts.
We need more stuff like that.
Can I Google that for you?

Did you up on your website already?

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And yesterday I think that quiz that Derick posted, and the motorcycle news made up most of the posts.
We need more stuff like that.
Can I Google that for you?

Did you up on your website already?

I even checked Pintrest.
:crank: fucking pintrest
jdubbs a total glitch flicker.
Chip Wrote::crank: fucking pintrest

:whomo: and I don't even know what it is. other than something my stepmom talks about alot.
this Friday feels empty without getting paid. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:

:whomo: and I don't even know what it is. other than something my stepmom talks about alot.

It's where girls go to learn how to make special cup cakes.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yeah. I remember that now. the cleaning girl brought some cupcakes that looked like little cheeseburgers. and she said it was a pintrest.
pinto interest
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yeah. I remember that now. the cleaning girl brought some cupcakes that looked like little cheeseburgers. and she said it was a pintrest.

:roflmao:

I picked a random girly thing, and that was your experience with it.

:roflmao:
why the hell did ford name a car a pinto anyway. as a joke? what does it even mean? its like naming your kid Gaylord or some shit.
LeNeve Wrote:why the hell did ford name a car a pinto anyway. as a joke? what does it even mean? its like naming your kid Gaylord or some shit.

Flickin weirf.

The Pinto nameplate derives from the name for the distinctive white and solid pattern of coloration common in horses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinto_horse
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6