Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday the 13th, September 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Who's with me?
I'm with you. not physically, but you know.
black corey. his name is not corey it turns out. his name is Cortney. I just heard it wrong. well, he works here now washing cars. and they fired the home school kid named Jo-Mo
so 66% of all the black people in Ulysses Ks. work on the same block. and 33% of black people in Ulysses, deliver the mail.
LeNeve Wrote:so 66% of all the black people in Ulysses Ks. work on the same block. and 33% of black people in Ulysses, deliver the mail.

So what does that mean?
There are 3 black people in Ulysses, 2 of them live together, and one of those 2 delivers the mail?
LeNeve Wrote:black corey. his name is not corey it turns out. his name is Cortney. I just heard it wrong. well, he works here now washing cars. and they fired the home school kid named Jo-Mo

:rock:

[youtube]C6OvKYbUlGY[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:so 66% of all the black people in Ulysses Ks. work on the same block. and 33% of black people in Ulysses, deliver the mail.
Beausejour has one black man and he's gay. We also have one Chinese family, they own the Chinese restaurant and one pakistian family who owns the convenience store
Turns out that song was written about a real guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Courtney

And there's also a British singer/song writer with the same name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Courtney

And the former LA Kings announcer...
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-d...--nhl.html
I don't think any of our blacks are gay. but yeah, there are 3 black guys in town. one works here, one works across the street at the engine shop, and one delivers the mail.

we also have a pakistan family that owns a convenience store. and of course the asian family that has a chinese buffet, because there is one asian family in every single town, in america, and they all have the buffet.
NussieT Wrote:
Beausejour has one black man and he's gay. We also have one Chinese family, they own the Chinese restaurant and one pakistian family who owns the convenience store

I'm convinced the Chinese government has some kind of program that sets Chinese people up with Chinese restaurants all around the world.
It seems like any town you go to, no matter how small, has a Chinese restaurant that has Chinese people working in it.
I thought of that on a rafting trip a long time ago in West Virginia. Some little poedunk mountain town had one...
Ten Things You Need to Know Today 9/13
editorial.huffingtonpost.com
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. CAR BOMBS EXPLODE AT AMERICAN CONSULATE
The suicide attacks in Herat in western Afghanistan are followed by a fierce gunbattle between Taliban militants and security forces, Afghan officials say.

2. INDIA GANG RAPE DEFENDANTS SENTENCED TO DEATH
A judge orders to the gallows four men convicted of the fatal attack of a woman on a New Delhi bus.

3. WHO HAS MORE CHEMICAL WEAPONS THAN SYRIA
The American stockpile of some 3,000 tons is three times the amount purportedly controlled by the Assad regime.

4. FIRE RAGES ALONG BOARDWALK AT JERSEY SHORE
The wind-whipped blaze destroys more than 50 businesses and undoes months of rebuilding after Superstorm Sandy.

5. FLOODS RAVAGE RUGGED LANDSCAPE IN COLORADO
"My house is sitting in Class 3 rapids," says Jason Stillman, a resident of the town of Lyons in hard-hit Boulder County.

6. HOW TWITTER ANNOUNCED ITS UPCOMING IPO
Via a tweet, naturally.

7. DOZENS DIE IN BLAZE AT RUSSIAN PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL
The fire, believed sparked by a patient, quickly consumes the mostly wooden building that authorities had long warned was unsafe.

8. IN CALIFORNIA, LOW-WAGE WORKERS GETTING A BOOST
The state's minimum wage would rise to $10 an hour within three years under a bill that Gov. Jerry Brown has indicated he'll sign.

9. `FLY THE FRIENDLY SKIES'
Travelers buy tickets for as little as $5 before United Airlines discovers the glitch on its booking website and phone centers.

10. PATRIOTS GET AN UGLY WIN
New England nips the Jets, 13-10, in a game as sloppy as the weather.

11. Black Corey is not Black Corey
Black Corey's name is actually Courtney, LeNeve heard it wrong.

12. Jo-Mo is gone
He was fired.
LeNeve Wrote:and of course the asian family that has a chinese buffet, because there is one asian family in every single town, in america, and they all have the buffet.

troof.
our chinese buffet people are not chinese though. I asked one of the guys one time where they were from, and it was not china, I can't remember where. It was some random kind of place, that you don't hear about very often. maybe Laos.
10 things you maybe should know, and 2 you need to know..
NussieT Wrote:
Beausejour has one black man and he's gay. We also have one Chinese family, they own the Chinese restaurant and one Pakistani family who owns the convenience store.
Are they still stereotypes when they are true??? Any Somali's driving cabs or working in parking ramps?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5