Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Paul = slacker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you know why
His girls have been too busy working at Jiffy Lube.
His couponing has him way too occupied. I still am not at his level with that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Someone always criticizes people for putting the wrong date wrong and he goes and spells slacker wrong.
NussieT Wrote:Someone always criticizes people for putting the wrong date wrong and he goes and spells slacker wrong.

Oh snap.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Someone always criticizes people for putting the wrong date wrong and he goes and spells slacker wrong.

Oh snap.
:high5:
I'm gonna beat that ass later
Busy taking care of my father after his heart attack. Sorry for the inconvenience
Well, Derick is a dick.
Chip Wrote:Well, Derick is a dick.
Not like that's a news flash

Paul- sorry to hear, hope he's doing well
ap bikini team Wrote:Busy taking care of my father after his heart attack. Sorry for the inconvenience

Sorry to hear that Paul. Hope things are ok.
He's doing ok. 100% blockage and 80% blockage. So 2 emergency surgeries, 2 stents. He's up and around right now. Stitches are healing well.
ap bikini team Wrote:Busy taking care of my father after his heart attack. Sorry for the inconvenience

So sorry to hear, I remember where I was when I heard Jims dad had gone to the hospital with his heart attack. Their situations were similar. He's going to have one wicked zipper scar on his chest
ap bikini team Wrote:He's doing ok. 100% blockage and 80% blockage. So 2 emergency surgeries, 2 stents. He's up and around right now. Stitches are healing well.

Damn. That completely sucks. Confusedad: Hope he gets better
NussieT Wrote:

So sorry to hear, I remember where I was when I heard Jims dad had gone to the hospital with his heart attack. Their situations were similar. He's going to have one wicked zipper scar on his chest

No open heart. They went in through his leg.
Pages: 1 2