Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/26/2013 - Where did it go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joe Wrote:I took my Nitro truck to an RC track yesterday after setting it up and throwing some upgrades on it over the weekend. I was kicking ass on the short course and hauling ass on the oval until the engine seized and the connecting rod blasted it's way through the piston.

[Image: rc%20off%20road%20track_0.jpg][Image: 1072288d1369588522-grindlab-rc-oval-now-open-oval2.jpg]

I have a cheesy little rc mustang. It's electric and is good enough for me.
LeNeve Wrote:DBN is powered by your mom's dish washer.

I'm gonna shit in your mom's fishtank.
Donginator Wrote:I just entered this contest :rock:

oops no link

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.siriusxm.com/metallicalive">http://www.siriusxm.com/metallicalive</a><!-- m -->

Sweeeet :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:from the Ford message boards, at some dealer in Iowa.

"our dealership lost 2 young techs early saturday mourning. had gone to a party and were walking on railroad tracks back to one's house and were hit by a freight train."

:? umm.... retards... sucks, but, still. thats a pretty stupid way to go out.

I do not understand how a person can be hit by a train.. It's not like they sneak up on you. At least not under normal circumstances.
Donginator Wrote:

"our dealership lost 2 young techs early saturday mourning. had gone to a party and were walking on railroad tracks back to one's house and were hit by a freight train."

driving home yesterday there were signs about an accident on our exit.so we slow up on the exit & look at the accident. Motorcycle took the exit too fast & crashed into a mile marker & broke his neck. For some reason the body was not covered yet & we say the dead guy just laying there, they were walking over with the sheet to cover him. I can't get the guys face out of head Confusedwoot:

That would suck to see. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I do not understand how a person can be hit by a train.. It's not like they sneak up on you. At least not under normal circumstances.
[youtube]NK4hX0Io848[/youtube]

Damn, I changed that Friday and figured maybe in a year or two someone would actually see that.
Chip Wrote:

I'm gonna shit in your mom's fishtank.

Okay. Just stay out of her dishwasher.
my mom's dishwasher is crazy.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.phpbb.com/">https://www.phpbb.com/</a><!-- m -->
Oh yeah, I bought new socks over the weekend.
So for the next 2 and a half weeks, I'll get to wear a brand new pair each day.
It's nice to know that I'll start every one of those days in a great mood.
Chip Wrote:Oh yeah, I bought new socks over the weekend.

I bought two new dress shirts. 1 for my interview on Wednesday and 1 because the 2nd one was free.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh yeah, I bought new socks over the weekend.

I bought two new dress shirts. 1 for my interview on Wednesday and 1 because the 2nd one was free.

So you ended up getting 3?
Cat people...
:?

[youtube]aQeIDhz-_eg[/youtube]
next shes going to twerk with her cat.
LeNeve Wrote:next shes going to twerk with her cat.

I think that's a dude.

It does get kinda funny to watch.
That cat is kinda like a Super Stretch Armstrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7