Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 8/23.... Bitches Unite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pokes28 Wrote:How is the ubiquiti stuff? I had a buddy install it a while back and he complained a lot. But the cost is tough to beat.

Honestly the units themselves are flawless. I set them and forget them. The software kinda sucks, but it seems like it gets better as they update it.
Derick Wrote:what is everyone doing this weekend?

I will be at the track learning to tune suspension by looking at tire wear.

example
[youtube]mVcru5yGxn4[/youtube]

Going to see my nephew in the hospital, he went for surgery today and taking my kids to go see Planes
Hey Pokes, what's a good tool to keep a record of bandwidth usage? I have a client that is going to put in an LTE device as a backup in case someone takes down a pole by their building. It's strictly going to be used as a backup so they'll pay like $10 per GB when they need to use it. I'd like to be able to go back to them and tell them on average how much that would cost if they ran on it for a day. Right now I'm using PRTG, but I can't seem to get a daily total.

Oh yeah, they are using an ASA5505 right now.
Derick Wrote:I have the chance to have a custom racing suit made by one of the best companies in the business.

This is what I have come up with. The yellow was drawn in, but it would be more fluorscent yellow

Thoughts??

I approve, though I hope you plan on getting a matching one for your teddy bear.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks. Been a while since I checked in. Anything new?

Whoa!!! Howdy Pokes!!!!!
Pokes28 Wrote:Lol. Sorry. My world continues to be busier and busier. Starting to consider a major life change for the first time ever. Thinking about exploring moving to a foreign country in an attempt to make big bucks. Working on certifications now to become more marketable. Hell I've not worked on my résumé in 19 years.

Any particular country in mind?
Pokes28 Wrote:If I decide that it would be a good thing to move, she is on board. If we move, she gets to be a housewife which is a very good thing for both of our quality of life. I am considering Dubai. But the money needs to be as good as I have been hearing.

I should've read ahead. Dubai would be a huge change. Wow.
I'm finally in the game again. I might have 2 potential job offers coming up, now I need to figure out which will be my preference... One of them is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 10 minutes away. I still need to drop my little one off with my mom and his mom, though.
Joe Wrote:Hey Pokes, what's a good tool to keep a record of bandwidth usage? I have a client that is going to put in an LTE device as a backup in case someone takes down a pole by their building. It's strictly going to be used as a backup so they'll pay like $10 per GB when they need to use it. I'd like to be able to go back to them and tell them on average how much that would cost if they ran on it for a day. Right now I'm using PRTG, but I can't seem to get a daily total.

I would go with a net flow analyzer. Just configure it on the asa and install the collector on a server or PC that is always running. This will help them determine who is using all of their bandwidth as well. There are some good free analyzers that can give any/all data you need.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm finally in the game again. I might have 2 potential job offers coming up, now I need to figure out which will be my preference... One of them is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 10 minutes away. I still need to drop my little one off with my mom and his mom, though.

Either of them deal with pickles or pies?
Pokes28 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Hey Pokes, what's a good tool to keep a record of bandwidth usage? I have a client that is going to put in an LTE device as a backup in case someone takes down a pole by their building. It's strictly going to be used as a backup so they'll pay like $10 per GB when they need to use it. I'd like to be able to go back to them and tell them on average how much that would cost if they ran on it for a day. Right now I'm using PRTG, but I can't seem to get a daily total.

I would go with a net flow analyzer. Just configure it on the asa and install the collector on a server or PC that is always running. This will help them determine who is using all of their bandwidth as well. There are some good free analyzers that can give any/all data you need.

Yeah, PRTG will do NetFlow and it looks like ManageEngine's Firewall Analyzer are pulling in the type of data they will be looking for.
Todays project. 2012 expedition with a water leak behind the dash.
Pokes28 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm finally in the game again. I might have 2 potential job offers coming up, now I need to figure out which will be my preference... One of them is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 10 minutes away. I still need to drop my little one off with my mom and his mom, though.

Either of them deal with pickles or pies?

Heck no! I am totally out of the pickle biz. And I still hate pie.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Damn. I wanted to ask Pokes about a beer earlier but got all busy.
LeNeve Wrote:Damn. I wanted to ask Pokes about a beer earlier but got all busy.

Which one? I try at least 1 to 2 new beers a weekend now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4