Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Aug 22/13 - Put a smile on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The last couple of days it's been 90F+ outside, I've been working 10-12 hour days since June and I decided I wasn't going to the gym in the AM because I wanted to sleep in... It was great
[smiley]I love that story[/smiley]
smile. its august 22
this is a good song.
[youtube]Wquq4DTbC9E[/youtube]
this will be discussed in a few days. This is not the entire speech, only a portion of it.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/8/20/464114...olas-selby
Derick Wrote:this will be discussed in a few days. This is not the entire speech, only a portion of it.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/8/20/464114...olas-selby

See if he is still fired up once he sees how much he has to pay back in School loans.
So my Fiance's HTC stop working 3 weeks ago, she got a replacement phone from Verizon, but forgot to take out her SD card when sending back her old phone [smiley]doh[/smiley]

She did keep her SIM card, but it says on the new phone she can't install any apps, because they are already installed. Anyway around this?
LeNeve Wrote:smile. its august 22

Aw damn.
Donginator Wrote:So my Fiance's HTC stop working 3 weeks ago, she got a replacement phone from Verizon, but forgot to take out her SD card when sending back her old phone [smiley]doh[/smiley]

She did keep her SIM card, but it says on the new phone she can't install any apps, because they are already installed. Anyway around this?

That doesn't make any sense. I have the same apps installed across multiple devices. Do a factory reset on the thing and start over.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:So my Fiance's HTC stop working 3 weeks ago, she got a replacement phone from Verizon, but forgot to take out her SD card when sending back her old phone [smiley]doh[/smiley]

That doesn't make any sense. I have the same apps installed across multiple devices. Do a factory reset on the thing and start over.
I google searched, it says to go on the google play account on the computer & assign the apps to the new device, this may work
Joe Wrote:

:whomo:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I google searched, it says to go on the google play account on the computer & assign the apps to the new device, this may work

:whomo: that should work also
My epic plan to be lying on a beach somewhere is fading. People suck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My epic plan to be lying on a beach somewhere is fading. People suck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
we make it a priority to do this every Sunday
laying on teh beach seems boring to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4