Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 8/21/2013 - I wanna be..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A programmer. My buddy left the company to go work as a programmer. He now works from home 3 weeks a month, got a new MAC Book Pro, Ipad, iPhone and a 27 inch Apple Monitor mailed to him. (Yeah I know, but it was free) He also now makes $120,000. Confusedad:
sounds like your buddy went mac, and now makes your salary look like chump change. you should probably apologize for all the bad things you said about macs over the years
Derick Wrote:sounds like your buddy went mac, and now makes your salary look like chump change. you should probably apologize for all the bad things you said about macs over the years

He's always been a MAC user. He's doing Java and Python programming which has nothing to do with MAC.
I got offered a new job yesterday from one of our customers. I haven't decided if I will do it or not
NussieT Wrote:I got offered a new job yesterday from one of our customers. I haven't decided if I will do it or not

Why would you go from working for yourself to working for someone?
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I got offered a new job yesterday from one of our customers. I haven't decided if I will do it or not

maybe it's a "job" from that old dude she's been sweating.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

old balls has work for her
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

To answer both questions...
I will continue to work for myself but I would have to take on the extra work. It is for the silver haired fox.
end of august, and its finally getting hot around here. 100+ today. It's been a mild summer up until now. maybe 5 times its been close to or over 100 since May. really nice. last summer was like that too. the summer before that, freaking sucked. we had 45 days in a row over 100 degrees.
yup.
LeNeve Wrote:yup.
yup yup and more yups
I love Mondays

thast what she said...
Days of our Lives, Canada edition.
LeNeve Wrote:Days of our Lives, Canada edition.
He is like 5 years younger than my dad. If anything he likes another dad to me
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Days of our Lives, Canada edition.
He is like 5 years younger than my dad. If anything he likes another dad to me

I banged a chick that was a couple years younger than my mom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5