Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/20/13 - Cry babies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
a company called Ford on us and was telling on us about not changing his brakes under warranty
its an f550 that weighs 30,000 pounds. so yeah, the brakes are going to wear out very quick under that load. should have bought a bigger truck that could handle that size of load.
I hope they never come back too. I hate working on those big ass trucks. none of our lifts can pick them up. you have to use 3 different jacks just to lift one corner at a time. such a pain in the ass.
if you sell them, you should service them
Derick Wrote:if you sell them, you should service them

we didn't sell it like that.
:yawn: I've been up for a while, but I really would like to go back to sleep.
LeNeve Wrote:a company called Ford on us and was telling on us about not changing his brakes under warranty
what was the mileage?

oh, and screw those kinds of customers
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:if you sell them, you should service them

we didn't sell it like that.
once the vehicle has been modified, if it wasn't signed off by Ford the warranty is invalid
supposed to be 19,500 pounds. so when its 10,000 pounds over, it puts it into a different catergory in my opinion.
LeNeve Wrote:supposed to be 19,500 pounds. so when its 10,000 pounds over, it puts it into a different catergory in my opinion.
10000 pounds over GVWR seems excessive.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:supposed to be 19,500 pounds. so when its 10,000 pounds over, it puts it into a different catergory in my opinion.
yes. how do you add 10000 pounds to a truck
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:a company called Ford on us and was telling on us about not changing his brakes under warranty
what was the mileage?

oh, and screw those kinds of customers

a little over 12,000 is all.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
yes. how do you add 10000 pounds to a truck

big service box. big crane. air compressors, welder. tools, heavy tractor parts. I'm pretty sure the service box was meant to go on a bigger truck. they companies buy the f550s to keep them in a lower DOT class though I think. thast what I've heard anyway.
this type of setup, but on a f550
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgrU4hKfmKW-kZXvwddal...3PKuTnk4ro]
LeNeve Wrote:this type of setup, but on a f550
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgrU4hKfmKW-kZXvwddal...3PKuTnk4ro]
fuck that guy
Pages: 1 2 3