Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 8/15/13 - Dew point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
when the dew point is the same as the temperature, you get fog. its foggy here.
I need to go test drive a car, but I haven't finished my coffee yet. and I don't want anyone to crash into me because of the fog either.
dewd point
I want an orange cranberry muffin. Wonder if I can make that happen.
dew point, that should be a reference to MT Dew
Mountain Dewd
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAs-LxfLBLEB1iwHe64Kr...OYK7Qx4HKk]
That's a completely different level of dew mouth.
This morning I've had to call 3 people and ask them what their problem was. I'm on a roll of not making friends this morning.
Brian Wrote:That's a completely different level of dew mouth.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Why is is every time I call my boss he's in a meeting and yet the communication in this company sucks. How does it suck so bad if they are constantly in meetings!!!
Joe Wrote:This morning I've had to call 3 people and ask them what their problem was. I'm on a roll of not making friends this morning.

I got a call asking how to use the fax machibe
they are getting down in egypt
Joe Wrote:Why is is every time I call my boss he's in a meeting and yet the communication in this company sucks. How does it suck so bad if they are constantly in meetings!!!
I'm pretty sure this is normal.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This morning I've had to call 3 people and ask them what their problem was. I'm on a roll of not making friends this morning.

I got a call asking how to use the fax machibe
that is not uncommon, I had to ask how to use the old school fax yesterday too. Plus it doesnt help when one fax you just dial, the other you have to hit 9 first
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5