Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Pei Wei
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rich was talking about this place when he first started dating Sara. It's PF Changs for 1/3 the price. I ran across one in Detroit when I was up there in the spring and it was real fucking good.

There are a few in the Philly area and I have had diner there three nights in a row now. Good stuff, I highly recommend it!!!

check on the website if there is one near you!!!!

http://www.peiwei.com
Pei Wei is awesome right now I love the 5 Star Beef Ramen.
jotaka20 Wrote:Pei Wei is awesome right now I love the 5 Star Beef Ramen.

You know why I love Columbus? They are a food test market and have EVERYTHING except In n out.

I like the korean one that is kinda spicy.

Paul, you live in S Jersey, they have one at the Moorestown Mall, on the east side not far from Best Buy, check it out brother. Then thank me later.
Ive been nervous to go back in after both me and a buddy ended up puking our guts out later on that night.

That being said, it was pretty dec.
KLOMP Wrote:Ive been nervous to go back in after both me and a buddy ended up puking our guts out later on that night.

That's terrible. Which branch did that happen at? Did you get the same food or was it from two different ones?
Pete Nice Wrote:
KLOMP Wrote:Ive been nervous to go back in after both me and a buddy ended up puking our guts out later on that night.

That's terrible. Which branch did that happen at? Did you get the same food or was it from two different ones?

This is down here in okla so not really a worry I don't think, just one of those things that im willing to give a shot at another location.It was two different types of chicken but im pretty sure thats where the problem was.