Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 08/14 - Get off my lawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIqZJJVLvtL-4biovdjhA...MOIM1b_AEA]
LeNeve Wrote:testicle fish are from the lakes Confusedad:

Really?
I thought I read about them being off the coast of Denmark
jaun pablo montoya got fired
The toothy South American fish has crept into lakes and rivers far outside its native range, likely after getting loose from aquariums and fish farms. Though its teeth are used mainly to crush nuts and fruits, the pacu eats other fish and invertebrates and there have been some reports of human attacks. In Papua New Guinea, the invasive species has reportedly earned a reputation as the "ball-cutter" after castrating a couple of local fishermen
LeNeve Wrote:jaun pablo montoya got fired

Now he's DJ Juan Pablo Montoya.
testicle fish hate getting pubes stuck in their teeth.
anna kendrick is hot
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:jaun pablo montoya got fired

Now he's DJ Juan Pablo Montoya.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:The toothy South American fish has crept into lakes and rivers far outside its native range, likely after getting loose from aquariums and fish farms. Though its teeth are used mainly to crush nuts and fruits, the pacu eats other fish and invertebrates and there have been some reports of human attacks. In Papua New Guinea, the invasive species has reportedly earned a reputation as the "ball-cutter" after castrating a couple of local fishermen

For a fish to leave a river in South America, Scandinavia is a really random place for it to show up.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The toothy South American fish has crept into lakes and rivers far outside its native range, likely after getting loose from aquariums and fish farms. Though its teeth are used mainly to crush nuts and fruits, the pacu eats other fish and invertebrates and there have been some reports of human attacks. In Papua New Guinea, the invasive species has reportedly earned a reputation as the "ball-cutter" after castrating a couple of local fishermen

For a fish to leave a river in South America, Scandinavia is a really random place for it to show up.

maybe scandanavian testicles taste better
I'm hooked to the printer up in the office. I printed out the testicle fish story and am just letting it sit up there in the printer. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm hooked to the printer up in the office. I printed out the testicle fish story and am just letting it sit up there in the printer. :roflmao:

How long until they regret letting you print on it?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm hooked to the printer up in the office. I printed out the testicle fish story and am just letting it sit up there in the printer. :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: I have no idea. the other day when you were doing those invoices using paint. I was printing paintshop invoices to that printer too, and just etting them hang out.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: I have no idea. the other day when you were doing those invoices using paint. I was printing paintshop invoices to that printer too, and just etting them hang out.

:roflmao:
Today's most obvious headline.

BMW drivers really are jerks, studies find

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/bmw-drivers-...56020.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6