Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toosday 08/13/13 -- Slow day!! Yay!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I looked him up on IMBD last night and was like ermahgerd, he's been in every movie ive ever seen almost, and I never knew.
[Image: crit-jon-l.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:next of kin was on tv last night. I never realized liam neeson was in that movie. he plays a hillbilly. then i saw him in another movie the other day, and he was some sort of wizard or some shit. I only know him from taken, so it was weird seeing him being a gay ass wizard.

A year or so ago, I watched Darkman.
It's like a shitty 80's, toxic avenger kind of movie.
He's in that too, and that was when I realized he did a lot of really bad stuff before Taken.
Then I saw Schindler's List and realized he did a lot of really good stuff before Taken too.

yeah, I looked him up on IMBD last night and was like ermahgerd, he's been in every movie ive ever seen almost, and I never knew.

I wonder if he's ever been in a movie with Thomas Haden Church.
That guy has been in everything that I didn't know too.
She wanted to play with the guys...

[Image: aRQeQGy_700b_v1.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to mow my yard. but every time I get a chance it starts raining. shits getting out of control. the weeds in the alley, behind my shed are 5 feet tall.

Same here...

At least you didn't one up him

sent from somewhere with some device

I could try but I don't care enough
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I looked him up on IMBD last night and was like ermahgerd, he's been in every movie ive ever seen almost, and I never knew.

Brilliant!!

Anyone watch the show "Banshee"?
Catching up on season one, the episode I watched last night had a guy who looked like a fat, ugly John Lovitz, if you can believe that.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Brilliant!!

[Image: 27319887d1347512186-beast-hunters-plans-...lliant.jpg]
Joe Wrote:She wanted to play with the guys...

what sport is this, where you can just cop a feel. Then again looking at the 2 "guys" are we sure they arent playing with the girls?
[Image: 0Np1C23.gif]
weirf. the wash boy is giving himself a facial with the water hose.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:She wanted to play with the guys...

what sport is this, where you can just cop a feel. Then again looking at the 2 "guys" are we sure they arent playing with the girls?

I don't know, but I'm looking to find out where I can sign up.
Chip plays indoor soccer with girls. I think?
Joe Wrote:[Image: 0Np1C23.gif]

It could be worse...

[youtube]qZKAfueXfy0[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:weirf. the wash boy is giving himself a facial with the water hose.

I thought Chip worked up by Detroit
LeNeve Wrote:Chip plays indoor soccer with girls. I think?

I do.
I'm not sleazy enough to just do a full tit grab though.

One time a girl used her body to protect the ball, standing between me and the ball, and she took a couple little swings backwards toward my crotch.
Never connected, but that pissed me off a little.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8