Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/12/2013 - Can I get a...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Weekend extension please?

Anyone ever feel like they need to cram in as much excitement over the weekend as possible or do you generally just do nothing on the weekends?
I keep seeing all this press about Lea Michelle and how she's coping with that other dude from Glee over dosing. I hate to be the guy that shits all over the unicorns and rainbows, but if they found my girlfriend dead from an overdose in a hotel room I know there's two scenarios. The first scenario is that she was abducted & drugged. The second scenario is that I'm a shitty boyfriend who didn't even notice she had a problem or didn't care enough to do anything about it.
Joe Wrote:Weekend extension please?

Anyone ever feel like they need to cram in as much excitement over the weekend as possible or do you generally just do nothing on the weekends?

I needed a longer weekend, just because I had more work to do then time to do it.
Chip Wrote:

I needed a longer weekend, just because I had more work to do then time to do it.

I was supposed to work this weekend. When it came around to it I remembered that I don't get paid overtime.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I was supposed to work this weekend. When it came around to it I remembered that I don't get paid overtime.

Having 2 jobs is nice on payday.
But Sunday afternoons when I just want to sit on the couch and watch baseball, it sucks a little.
Coworker wrecked his car a week ago. Insurance company totaled it. Luckily he had an old Dodge Ram to drive to work last week.

Over the weekend something in the steering broke and he went off the side of the road and hit a cop car and then bounced into another car. Now the Dodge is jacked up.

He decides to take his bicycle to the store yesterday and winds up dropping his 3 week old cell phone under the wheel of the bike and smashes it.

I feel a little bit better about my luck right now.

I used to cram all the excitment I could handle into the weekends, until I got in trouble. now I do nothing. at all. sit on my couch and watch tv for 48 hours pretty much.
Joe Wrote:Coworker wrecked his car a week ago. Insurance company totaled it. Luckily he had an old Dodge Ram to drive to work last week.

Over the weekend something int he steering broke and he went off the side of the road and hit a cop car and then bounced into another car. Now the Dodge is jacked up.

He decides to take his bicycle to the store yesterday and winds up dropping his 3 week old cell phone under the wheel of the bike and smashes it.

holy shit. :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:

I used to cram all the excitment I could handle into the weekends, until I got in trouble. now I do nothing. at all. sit on my couch and watch tv for 48 hours pretty much.

You're idea of excitement is a bit different than mine...
I used to be "thank god its monday, that was a hell of a weekend".
Joe Wrote:Coworker wrecked his car a week ago. Insurance company totaled it. Luckily he had an old Dodge Ram to drive to work last week.

Over the weekend something in the steering broke and he went off the side of the road and hit a cop car and then bounced into another car. Now the Dodge is jacked up.

I'd take that as a sign that I should take a week off and stay locked up at home.
I changed tires on my motorbike for this weekend upcoming races, and went to a music festival
Maybe excitement was the wrong term.

My idea of a cool weekend is driving to some artsy little down and checking it out.
[Image: frederick-01.jpg]

Maybe even something as random as a train museum.
[Image: 999156_10151801069686253_212481864_n.jpg]
I thought the references to Raging Bitch beer on True Blood were pretty cool being that they are a local brewery.

[Image: 533979_10151794011208970_1287234270_n.jpg]
oh. a normal weekend. that families can do. yeah, I still do that stuff sometimes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4