Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 8/8/2013 - Reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Today I'm going to work on something that I worked on Tuesday unsuccessfully and repeated again yesterday unsuccessfully.
4:30 phone interview with a company in Washington D.C.
Went to the bar last night and came home to find fire trucks and downed trees all over the development. Some kind of storm tore ass through the area, but didn't do shit a half hour north where I was.
Some guy on TOMB is pretty fucked up with Crohn's Disease and is running a marathon for charity. Figured I'd post it over here.

http://www.active.com/donations/fundrais...force_a2=y
Joe Wrote:4:30 phone interview with a company in Washington D.C.

The same company that you were on chat roulette with last week?
Joe Wrote:Went to the bar last night and came home to find fire trucks and downed trees all over the development. Some kind of storm tore ass through the area, but didn't do shit a half hour north where I was.

we got 3 inches of rain last night. thats like 8 total inches within the last 7-10 days. for this area, that is pretty significant. I think we are breaking all kinds of records.

I love it. its staying in the low 80s. rains evey night. this summer rocks so far. only had a few days over 100.
I heard this on my way to work this morning.
[youtube]blcpPDGCWUo[/youtube]
then after i found that free bird medley, I found the real free bird, and listened to that. murica fuck yeah!
I realized I haven't heard free bird for awhile. I think thats because I haven't gone to a bar to watch some random cover band for a year.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Went to the bar last night and came home to find fire trucks and downed trees all over the development. Some kind of storm tore ass through the area, but didn't do shit a half hour north where I was.

we got 3 inches of rain last night. thats like 8 total inches within the last 7-10 days. for this area, that is pretty significant. I think we are breaking all kinds of records.

I love it. its staying in the low 80s. rains evey night. this summer rocks so far. only had a few days over 100.

I've only had my AC on for one week so far this summer.
It's been pretty sweet.
Joe Wrote:Today I'm going to work on something that I worked on Tuesday unsuccessfully and repeated again yesterday unsuccessfully.
welcome to the world of science. This is what I do daily
Joe Wrote:4:30 phone interview with a company in Washington D.C.
another video interview? where you talk to a computer. the more i replay this story in my head, it wasnt really an interview, probably just some kid fucking with you
LeNeve Wrote:I heard this on my way to work this morning.
[youtube]blcpPDGCWUo[/youtube]

Holy 80's...
that guy in the video needs some sort of moustache award.
he's dry humping the hand rail on the dock.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7