Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 7/30/2013 - Temp files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Somehow temp files were the cause of the forum issues yesterday. Weird...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
bad temp files. kinda like temp employees
Derick Wrote:bad temp files. kinda like temp employees

Those are never good either.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
after I eat my breakfast, I'll need to get rid of a few temp files myself.
my son has a gecko lizard, and yesterday morning they had the aqaurium thing outside cleaning it up. my daughter left the lid off, and he got out. I figured my son was shit out of luck. well last night, I'm sitting on my porch, and here comes that lizard just crawling up the porch, and to the cage. weirf shit.
factory balls. thats the free app of the day.
LeNeve Wrote:factory balls. thats the free app of the day.

I don't want to play with balls in a factory or anywhere really.
Sweet. I can sell my Galaxy Nexus back to Amazon for $98.
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: July 30, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. NAZI SUSPECTS REMAINED IN THE US
The AP reports at least 10 suspected war criminals were ordered deported but never left the country, including four who are alive today.

2. EXPLOSIONS ROCK FLORIDA GAS PLANT
A witness said the blast at the propane tank plant that injured seven workers "was just boom after boom after boom."

3. OBAMA TAKES A BACK SEAT IN MIDEAST TALKS
Burned by a failed peace effort in his first term, the president is letting Secretary of State John Kerry lead the preliminary Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.

4. WIKILEAKS LEAKER MANNING TO LEARN FATE
A military judge will announce her verdict today for the soldier charged with aiding the enemy, theft and federal Espionage Act violations.

5. OBAMA PROPOSES `GRAND BARGAIN' FOR JOBS
The president will offer to cut corporate tax rates in exchange for job investments at a speech today.

6. OUSTED EGYPTIAN LEADER GETS VISIT
The EU's foreign policy chief says Mohammed Morsi, who hasn't been seen since he was overthrown nearly a month ago, has access to newspapers and TV.

7. TIME WARNER PULLS PLUG, THEN RECONNECTS CBS
The cable giant briefly took the network off the air in New York, Los Angeles and Dallas.

8. ARREST IN LANDMARK VANDALISM
Police are investigating whether a woman charged with smearing green paint inside the Washington National Cathedral also defaced the Lincoln Memorial and a statue outside the Smithsonian.

9. WHO'S NOT VOTING FOR ANTHONY WEINER
Ex-governor Eliot Spitzer, attempting his own political comeback, says he wouldn't vote for Weiner for New York City mayor as the ex-congressman sunk to fourth place in polls.

10. `REAL HOUSEWIFE' ACCUSED OF FRAUD
1. NAZI SUSPECTS REMAINED IN THE US
The AP reports at least 10 suspected war criminals were ordered deported but never left the country, including four who are alive today.
So they are like 80 years old now. We could probably let them go now.

2. EXPLOSIONS ROCK FLORIDA GAS PLANT
A witness said the blast at the propane tank plant that injured seven workers "was just boom after boom after boom."
Yes, burning propane tanks do indeed go "Boom." Thanks for that great detailed report.

3. OBAMA TAKES A BACK SEAT IN MIDEAST TALKS
Burned by a failed peace effort in his first term, the president is letting Secretary of State John Kerry lead the preliminary Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.
President needs to man up and talk to them like they need to be talked to. "Cut yo shit or we'll do what we did in Iraq." Which means we'll move in like a bad roommate and annoy the shit out of you.

4. WIKILEAKS LEAKER MANNING TO LEARN FATE
A military judge will announce her verdict today for the soldier charged with aiding the enemy, theft and federal Espionage Act violations.
I'm ok with seeing this guy sentenced. I still think Snowden is a good guy.

5. OBAMA PROPOSES `GRAND BARGAIN' FOR JOBS
The president will offer to cut corporate tax rates in exchange for job investments at a speech today.
I just wonder how the Republicans will turn this into a bad thing since it's a pretty Republican thing to do.

6. OUSTED EGYPTIAN LEADER GETS VISIT
The EU's foreign policy chief says Mohammed Morsi, who hasn't been seen since he was overthrown nearly a month ago, has access to newspapers and TV.
Who knew they had TV in Egypt?? Seriously, fuck Egypt.

7. TIME WARNER PULLS PLUG, THEN RECONNECTS CBS
The cable giant briefly took the network off the air in New York, Los Angeles and Dallas.
They were all like "What CBS?" "What! What!" "Yeah Mother fucker!" "Just playin'"

8. ARREST IN LANDMARK VANDALISM
Police are investigating whether a woman charged with smearing green paint inside the Washington National Cathedral also defaced the Lincoln Memorial and a statue outside the Smithsonian.
Penalty should be we strip her naked, paint her green and tie her up outside of the Smithsonian.

Ex-governor Eliot Spitzer, attempting his own political comeback, says he wouldn't vote for Weiner for New York City mayor as the ex-congressman sunk to fourth place in polls.
Weiner is a mess. I think Spitzer is ok. Spitzer did it the right way and got a hooker.

10. `REAL HOUSEWIFE' ACCUSED OF FRAUD
Have you ever seen the show? They are all frauds. I'd love an episode where they all died.
I did Nazi that coming

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: July 30, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

Listen to the end of the Pete Doninick replay today, they do a very funny bit about who is behind Wiener in the poles... Really funny.
smearing green paint. thats like down syndrome level vandalism.
LeNeve Wrote:smearing green paint. thats like down syndrome level vandalism.

:roflmao:
[Image: aBKreKZ_700b.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4