Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm at a client all day so I figured I'd start this shit and move on.

Still no updates from the recruiter...

Good Day!
Goin off the rails on a crazy train

[youtube]o32nxuHshv4[/youtube]
the trains in spain crash mainly on the plain
too much gas on the drive out of the corner
someass hat backed into my car while I was in the drive through lane yesterday. nice dent in the rear quarter
LeNeve Wrote:the trains in spain crash mainly on the plain

:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:someass hat backed into my car while I was in the drive through lane yesterday. nice dent in the rear quarter

I bet they were from Ohio.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:someass hat backed into my car while I was in the drive through lane yesterday. nice dent in the rear quarter

Massachusetts
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Massachusetts

Ah.
They're a special breed too.

Last time I was in Boston, my cousin took us on a little bar hopping tour downtown and he pointed out the cars.
Every car parked on the street had no paint on the bumpers, or a ton of scuff marks on the corners because that's how they know they're close when they park.

That sucks. I was driving our new concrete truck from the garage who is safetying it to our shop. Had to slam on the brakes because a car cut me off and the passenger side wiper flew off and landed on the hood
Chip Wrote:Goin off the rails on a crazy train

77 people died Confusedwoot:
I've had to spend my morning cutting two lower control arms out of a truck.....when I finally finished the second one, it slammed on the floor with the chorus of "whoomp there it is" in the background

Great moment

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Brampton Wrote:I"whoomp there it is"

Great now that song is stuck in my head
Chip Wrote:Goin off the rails on a crazy train

:eek: Holy Shit!
Brampton Wrote:I've had to spend my morning cutting two lower control arms out of a truck.....when I finally finished the second one, it slammed on the floor with the chorus of "whoomp there it is" in the background

Great moment

Ha ha.. Nice!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5