Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7/22/2013 - Whole lot of nothing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think since some time in May I've had stuff planned for every weekend. This weekend coming up is the first that I don't have anything to do. I am so excited to sit at home for an entire weekend and do absolutely nothing.
Fingers crossed that the royal baby is not white.
Joe Wrote:I think since some time in May I've had stuff planned for every weekend. This weekend coming up is the first that I don't have anything to do. I am so excited to sit at home for an entire weekend and do absolutely nothing.

One of the greatest lines in a movie...

I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be.

[youtube]LIln7Z1iInA[/youtube]
Office Space was on over the weekend. I had to stop and watch at least a half hour of it.

One of the most amazing things about it is that it was released in 1999 and Jennifer Aniston still looks the same.
Joe Wrote:Office Space was on over the weekend. I had to stop and watch at least a half hour of it.

One of the most amazing things about it is that it was released in 1999 and Jennifer Aniston still looks the same.

That is one of those movies I will always do that with.
Where ever I catch it, I'll watch at least a little bit of it.
I love it.

And speaking of Aniston, Horrible Bosses has been on a lot.
They're making a sequel to that, I wonder if she'll be in it.
Joe Wrote:Fingers crossed that the royal baby is not white.

That would be awesome.
There's a Nissan GT-R parked behind me in the parking lot today.
save the queen, its a bloody black baby
yeah. :hitit:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPq0vwdzvLmu8KKVHrr2y...D8gQi6EoLO]
Did we talk about this Friday?
I don't remember that far back.

[youtube]FSi2fJALDyQ[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. :hitit:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPq0vwdzvLmu8KKVHrr2y...D8gQi6EoLO]

Damn, that thing costs as much as a Viper.
I'd take the Viper.
:wanker:
[Image: SRT-White-Gunmetal-BLCK-CALIPPERS.png]
Race update from the past weekend.

head out for practice on saturday morning, things just wasnt feeling right, pulled into hot pit, made a quick check, made a couple of adjustments, headed back out. Felt better but still not right. Practice session ends, and pull it into my pits, and start looking over the bike, as there is one more practice session, then the races start, and I wanted to put in a good solid second practice. Start checking things as the brakes seem to not be as I remembered, not as effective. So I go to pull the lever and it drops to the bar. WTF, pull the lever again, nothing, start looking around, and find a puddle of brake fluid on the ground. That could have been bad. Mad scramble to find a new brake line. Guy who does trackside service and my suspension, just happened to have a new set. Get them swapped out, and back in action $200 later. So I have completely missed practice 2, and I signed up for an extra race, this will be the first time testing new lines. Hope they work. Race starts make it through corner 1 ok, get to corner 3, and holy fuck, this thing is not slowing down like I'm used to. Brake line diameter is different, resulting in a whole different feel. I'm gonna get really good at trail braking in a hurry. By lap 3 I had the brakes figured out, but then I got run off the track, and finished last. Oh well, didnt really care, as it was more of a practice session for me anyway. Race 2, finished 3rd. Race 3, finished 1st.

Day 2. 2 practice sessions then 2 races. Bike is feeling good, switch to race fuel, that shit smells good, and love that it makes the bike run awesome. Finish 2nd in first race, and 5th in last race.

summary.
could have died, finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd for the weekend. Also met my lap time goal that I set to get to for the year. 1:19.9 I wanted to be in the teens, and finally got there.
Race updates kick ass. :high5: and yes, race fuel does smell good.
I think normal gasoline smells good too. not diesel though. diesel gives me a headache.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5