Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 07/17/13 -- Step it up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I need a 2nd job to be able to buy cool shit. The problem is I need a better 1st job that doesn't consume my life.
or just one job that pays really well. Thats where I went wrong in life too, hence me working 2 jobs. Someday that may not be the case
I hope this is the case for all of us :pray:
1. HOUSE SET TO VOTE ON OBAMACARE LIMITS
Emboldened by Obama's delay of a key requirement of his signature policy, votes are set today to delay the law's individual and employer mandates.
Lets start saving money!

2. SENATE PACT AVERTS FILIBUSTER FIGHT
Republicans agreed to simple-majority votes on seven Obama nominees and opted against permanently changing the rules.
Republicans have one job. To fuck up anything related to Obama. When they do anything outside of that I feel inspired.

3. CUBA SAID WEAPONS ON KOREAN SHIP OBSOLETE
The military equipment found buried under sacks of sugar in a ship seized in Panama was in need of repair, Cuba says.
Carnival needs to buy Cuba, force all the people out and turn it into a resort.

4. 21 CHILDREN DIE AFTER EATING SCHOOL LUNCH
The children, aged 8 to 11, fell ill after eating the free meals at a primary school in eastern India.
Indian food....

5. ZIMMERMAN JURORS SPEAK OUT
Four jurors said Juror B37, who said in an interview that Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin both played a role in the teen's shooting, doesn't speak for them.
He's dead and he's not coming back. Get over it.

6. WHO DEMOCRATS LOOK TO FOR HELP ON IMMIGRATION
Republican Rep. Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney's running mate last year, has said a sweeping overhaul is necessary to both economic and national security.
A shame he's too retarded to do anything about it.

7. ANOTHER CHENEY SEEKS OFFICE
Liz Cheney, the former VP's daughter, says she wants to challenge Wyoming U.S. Mike Enzi in a GOP primary to bring a "new generation" to Washington.
No more of these monsters!

8. DRUG, ALCOHOL OVERDOSE KILLS `GLEE' STAR
An autopsy found Cory Monteith had heroin and alcohol in his system; police said he likely took the drugs alone in his Vancouver hotel room.
No one cares about Glee. No one cares about Drug addicts. Next story please

9. NEAR-DEADLY END TO SPACEWALK
Investigators don't know why an Italian astronaut had water leak into his helmet, making him unable to speak or hear.
Was he really in space or a swimming pool?

10. ALL-STARS SHINE AGAIN
Mariano Rivera pitched a perfect eighth inning as the AL beat the NL 3-0 at New York's CitiField.
Average baseball game has like 18 minutes of actual action.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I need a 2nd job to be able to buy cool shit. The problem is I need a better 1st job that doesn't consume my life.
or just one job that pays really well. Thats where I went wrong in life too, hence me working 2 jobs. Someday that may not be the case

I can make more with more certifications. The problem is this job makes me hate everything about what I do so I can't be bothered with anything IT related when I leave here.

I actually think I make decent money. I just happened to buy a house at the wrong time and I had a much higher paying job when I made that commitment.
Derick Wrote:

My work consumes my life and I get paid decent to do it.
[Image: hb4NdPg.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Thanks for bragging.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Thanks for bragging.

I can't stand it. I'd love to be like my friends and family who go on camping trips or to the lake. Spend time with Jim more than the 3-4 hours we spend in bed sleeping together.
Winter is our "off time" but there are no lakes and beaches. No one goes camping. We are going to Vegas in February but even that trip is a business trip.
Work consumes our life. The money we make gets rolled back into the business. It's not as glamorous as you think
NussieT Wrote:I can't stand it. I'd love to be like my friends and family who go on camping trips or to the lake. Spend time with Jim more than the 3-4 hours we spend in bed sleeping together.
Winter is our "off time" but there are no lakes and beaches. No one goes camping. We are going to Vegas in February but even that trip is a business trip.
Work consumes our life. The money we make gets rolled back into the business. It's not as glamorous as you think

It's not glamorous now, but if you play your cards right you'll be set and won't have to worry about working through your old age like most of us.

I don't think any of us are expecting\wanting a glamorous life. We just want one without financial struggles.
[Image: zzuqcG1.png]
true
Joe Wrote:It's not glamorous now, but if you play your cards right you'll be set and won't have to worry about working through your old age like most of us.

I don't think any of us are expecting\wanting a glamorous life. We just want one without financial struggles.
Even if one day we become well off, we will still work. Working is all we know.
You're in Russia.
And riding a motorcycle.
It might not be the best time to drive like an ass hole.

[youtube]w95h-ite78Q[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's not glamorous now, but if you play your cards right you'll be set and won't have to worry about working through your old age like most of us.

Even if one day we become well off, we will still work. Working is all we know.

Well yeah, I can relate to that. I can't spend much time off without finding something to work on.
Chip Wrote:You're in Russia.
And riding a motorcycle.

I think you walk up to the guy with the bike and ask him if he's ok. If he is you remove his helmet and beat with with it.
Chip Wrote:You're in Russia.
And riding a motorcycle.

Some people deserve to die. I almost hit a guy on a bike a few weeks back. Had I hit him and he was all right. I would have done the Joe i would have beat him senseless with his helmet
Pages: 1 2 3 4