Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thanks from Covino & Layla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To the "haters w/ a heart" I thank you all from the bottom of mine. We were all touched by the solid gesture to say the least. I hope you all know I really appreciate you listening, the support, the site and most of all thinking of doing that for us and our "new addition". We may not agree all the time but that's ok...that's what makes it fun. I assure you this generous gift will go to GREAT use and really helps a ton. Thanks again guys..and gals. (esp. Iva for sending & everyone involved etc.) What a surprise. I almost pulled an Arreola! (Chris, not Spots nipple) Was VERY Nice..Like Pete and means a lot!

Keep doin' what you do. You do it well. Thanks DBN

Covino

If you missed it, I thanked you all on the air and here's what Layla Tweeted tonight -Thank you SO much to the peeps at Dudebronation for the lovely gift for @covinoandrich & I. Wow. So touched.Thanks again
You are most welcome, Covino. Not a single person hesitated on here when the idea came up. :mrgreen:
You are welcome!!!! You and Layla will make great parents....I can't wait to see your cute little baby!!!!!! ;-)

P.S. Believe it or not I agree with you more than you think!!!!!!!
You are welcome Covino and Layla for the gift and card. I was attempting to get Iva to send the book "Where the Wild Things Are" but she didn't do it.
You are very welcome and I'm sorry I missed it announced on the air, but if I have one piece of advice for you is don't waste your money on a diaper genie because you will use it until it fills up the first time then after that it's such a hassle to refill so save your money. :mrgreen:
Perezident Wrote:You are very welcome and I'm sorry I missed it announced on the air, but if I have one piece of advice for you is don't waste your money on a diaper genie because you will use it until it fills up the first time then after that it's such a hassle to refill so save your money. :mrgreen:

Shitty recording.. but here is the clip..
You are welcome Covino and Layla! Congratulations to both of you a little bit early!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That was great. He sounded pretty touched.
Good stuff... I can't believe Covino actually signed up on DBN! Have we broken down the barrier btw Covino and DBN? Will Covino read our in-show discussion and respond? Only time will tell...
edoblin Wrote:Good stuff... I can't believe Covino actually signed up on DBN! Have we broken down the barrier btw Covino and DBN? Will Covino read our in-show discussion and respond? Only time will tell...

Baby steps, literally, baby steps.
I just want to say, Covino is awesome.
DaveP Wrote:
Perezident Wrote:You are very welcome and I'm sorry I missed it announced on the air, but if I have one piece of advice for you is don't waste your money on a diaper genie because you will use it until it fills up the first time then after that it's such a hassle to refill so save your money. :mrgreen:

Shitty recording.. but here is the clip..

Thank you for putting the recording on here, means a lot to me.
So how long before the Rich's wedding gift collection starts?