Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Crazy Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm browsing Facebook this morning and I see that my friend's girl posted a picture of his 3 year old son with a snake around his neck and tagged my friend in the picture. Right after that a girl my friend and I went to high school with posted kind of a light hearted comment about it. The response from my friend's girl was all defensive and shit. She was like, "He loves snakes" and "You don't know anything about snakes" and "Maybe you should stick to bunnies."

My friend moved to Florida right after meeting this chick so I never met her, but it seems like she's crazy. In fact I invited them over right before they moved from PA to FL, but she didn't wan't to come.

After this weekend and the shit storm my other friend's girl started, it dawned on me that I think that women are the reason for 95% of my friendships ending. If it's not a crazy girl one of my friends are with it's because I had to defend the craziness of some chick I was dating.

Does anyone notice this with their friends?
Not all of us. In fact, many of Jim's friends like me more than they do him.

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.