Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/09/13 -- Answer your phone!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been trying to phone a stone provider for the last hour (they open up at 8am) and they still have their automated machine saying their office hours. I want to drive the 5 miles there and slap someone.
NussieT Wrote:I've been trying to phone a stone provider for the last hour (they open up at 8am) and they still have their automated machine saying their office hours. I want to drive the 5 miles there and slap someone.
thats probably faster.

speaking of answering phones....
We doing a dbn conference call this morning?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Joe Wrote:We doing a dbn conference call this morning?

no
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I've been trying to phone a stone provider for the last hour (they open up at 8am) and they still have their automated machine saying their office hours. I want to drive the 5 miles there and slap someone.
thats probably faster.

speaking of answering phones....

No probably not. Last time I stood at the front counter for 10 mins while the girls there talked about the best place to get a pedicure was.
NussieT Wrote:Last time I stood at the front counter for 10 mins while the girls there talked about the best place to get a pedicure was.
WTF, are you gonna leave us hanging or tell us where the best place to get a pedi is?
:yawn:
back from my probation meeting. only a couple months to go now.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Last time I stood at the front counter for 10 mins while the girls there talked about the best place to get a pedicure was.
WTF, are you gonna leave us hanging or tell us where the best place to get a pedi is?

I don't remember. That was almost 3 weeks ago.
LeNeve Wrote:back from my probation meeting. only a couple months to go now.
you're a bad bad dude...

What kind of file is an .emf?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:back from my probation meeting. only a couple months to go now.
you're a bad bad dude...

:roflmao:

LeNeve can go rescue the president from ninjas.

[youtube]gPYJsxeQOMc[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:What kind of file is an .emf?

Its unbelievable

sent from somewhere with some device

Apparently it's Paint. Who the hell sends an invoice in Paint?
Brampton Wrote:

Its unbelievable

sent from somewhere with some device
:drum:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5