Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, July 5, 2013 The Day After the 4th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am about about to head to Traverse City. Should I be pissed off that I have essentially had to pack for everyone and with no fucking help? Probably, but I am going Up North, so whatever. I should also very conveniently wake Jim's lazy ass up and make him help me load the car... Oh wait, that's already done.. by me.

Another note: baby momma drama sucks. His ex won't let us pick up his daughter early, which would be most logical and convenient, so he gets to chill and wait until the designated time in order to do so while everyone else who is going is already going to be up there. So annoying.

I need caffeine.

Happy Friday. Good morning. And I hope everyone had a pleasant 4th and great long weekend.

:cya:
baby mama drama is stupid.
and working the day after the 4th is stupid.
and :yawn:
coffee is not stupid
LeNeve Wrote:and working the day after the 4th is stupid.

Agree. Wish I was not working
jkeefer Wrote:

Agree. Wish I was not working

at least next year it will be a 3 day weekend for most people.

I worked yesterday.
And I'm working today.
And again tomorrow.

My full time job said I could work yesterday and use my holiday today.
I did that, but now I'm working at my second job today, on a vacation day.
So it's like I'm getting paid twice today.
I watched this guy spend about an hour taking tools off his truck, and putting them into a temporary work truck. then he comes in, and asks the shop foreman when we might be able to get it in, and how long it might take. So my boss goes outside to his truck, looks at it, goes and gets a new hose clamp for one of the turbo pipes, puts it on, and says there, its fixed.

now I'm watching him take all the stuff back off the temporary truck, and putting back on his regular truck.
LeNeve Wrote:I watched this guy spend about an hour taking tools off his truck, and putting them into a temporary work truck. then he comes in, and asks the shop foreman when we might be able to get it in, and how long it might take. So my boss goes outside to his truck, looks at it, goes and gets a new hose clamp for one of the turbo pipes, puts it on, and says there, its fixed.

now I'm watching him take all the stuff back off the temporary truck, and putting back on his regular truck.

That will be $164.99, sir.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I watched this guy spend about an hour taking tools off his truck, and putting them into a temporary work truck. then he comes in, and asks the shop foreman when we might be able to get it in, and how long it might take. So my boss goes outside to his truck, looks at it, goes and gets a new hose clamp for one of the turbo pipes, puts it on, and says there, its fixed.

That will be $164.99, sir.

I think it was under warranty still.
LeNeve Wrote:baby mama drama is stupid.
The bitch is taking the kid to the movies this morning so she can't be picked up early

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Everyone here sounds really happy. At least its Friday people

sent from somewhere with some device

Haha....that's awesome. You should have sat outside to watch him put everything back

The worst thing about having 2 family members work together, they are always yelling at each other and getting pissy.

I would like one day of quiet in the shop

Pages: 1 2 3