Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 7-3-13 Independence wombat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwowZt4_1TOo0lz8uIj5Y...zthEGd458y]
I got bit by a skeeter. Confusedad:
I'm randomly driving a concrete truck around. No one can tell me where it's supposed to go. I assume a place since we were there yesterday for some footings.
What day is it? What day is it...

[youtube]kWBhP0EQ1lA[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:I'm randomly driving a concrete truck around. No one can tell me where it's supposed to go. I assume a place since we were there yesterday for some footings.
eventually that shit hardens and then you have garbage pile
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm randomly driving a concrete truck around. No one can tell me where it's supposed to go. I assume a place since we were there yesterday for some footings.

put dynomite in the hopper thing, and blow the concrete out. I think thats how they do that.
still no official word if I have to work tomorrow. On the service scheduling calendar, it says closed. On the facebook page, and all the ads in the paper, it says we are open. I might go by the service calendar, since thats my department.
garbage truck is here again. I did not tell him to settle down this time.
LeNeve Wrote:garbage truck is here again. I did not tell him to settle down this time.

Try telling him to simma down now
:roflmao:

This guy knows.

For those of you who have never lived in Ohio, I can explain it to you thusly: in Mortal Kombat II Shang Tsung has this Fatality where he picks up his opponent and sucks out their soul, simply leaving a dried-out husk of what once a human being. Well, Ohio is essentially Shang Tsung and anyone who lives here long enough becomes that withered-up shell of a man/woman. This is why fights are pretty much a regular occurrence around here. No one has anything left to lose, and they're angry because of it. Seriously, I can go out to a bar on any given Saturday and see a fight. Or at the very least a near fight, full of chicken-necking and threats of knocking out teeth. Which sounds impressive until one takes into account the fragility of meth-teeth. Still, this is a good one, so let me add my two cents.

http://deadspin.com/nothing-says-u-s-ind...-533947662
"like-a-pregnant-lady-bra".......I was actually a little disappointed when the link opened :?
Derick Wrote:

Especially when it's 75F out plus the humidity at 930 am. I ended up calling the customer, I was headed in the right direction.
We use the wash out material plus any extras to make crushed concrete rubble. Works excellent for driveways so it wouldn't be too bad
[Image: 50-Car-Facts-2.jpg]
I want to see an F1 car drive upside down in a tunnel.
My mom phoned c me freaking out last night. My grandma and my aunt were in an accident. Apparently my mom was more upset that the paramedics didn't call her but called my sister instead (which my grandma told them to do). My grandma has a few bumps and scrapes. She is also really sore. My aunt has a broken pelvis, if she survives that I'd be surprised
Pages: 1 2 3