Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 06/25 - 10 Things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Pete Nice Wrote:So Chip, or anyone who knows. These NHL buyouts, every team gets two and they have to be used in the next two years. That much I know. After that, does every team get two more? I hope not. I don't think the Penguins are going to use any. If they do, it would be Tanner Glass.

I'm pretty sure it's a one time deal. They get two to use, within 48 hours of the cup being won, this year or next.
So they can use two this year, or two next, or one each year.
I have to admit, this would probably freak me the fuck out also.

[Image: 337d5a.gif]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Chip, or anyone who knows. These NHL buyouts, every team gets two and they have to be used in the next two years. That much I know. After that, does every team get two more? I hope not. I don't think the Penguins are going to use any. If they do, it would be Tanner Glass.

I'm pretty sure it's a one time deal. They get two to use, within 48 hours of the cup being won, this year or next.
So they can use two this year, or two next, or one each year.

Good, I am glad it is not permanent. I am not a fan of it at all. I am a HUGE fan of teams having to live with the shitty deals they give people. I think it should count all the time, no buyouts, no IR to hide people, no retirement, no releasing them, no stashing them in the minors (Rangers).

I personally think the only way you should be able to get rid of a contract is to trade the player.
Brampton Wrote:So, does Pete watch Game of Thrones?

[Image: c99967.jpeg]
I gotta say, I am really brining it today, but no one else even seems to be awake. If you guys brought it even half of what I am bringing it, we would be rockin in here today.
Pete Nice Wrote:I gotta say, I am really brining it today, but no one else even seems to be awake. If you guys brought it even half of what I am bringing it, we would be rockin in here today.

I went on hunt to find a picture from grad but I can't find it... It was awesome though
Pete Nice Wrote:I gotta say, I am really brining it today, but no one else even seems to be awake. If you guys brought it even half of what I am bringing it, we would be rockin in here today.

Some days I actually have to work.
Work sucks.
Patiently waiting for LeNeve to make Pete is hard comment......
Pete Nice Wrote:We sent back two of our 3 Fios boxes. I hate that you can not watch Fios without hooking a box up to your TV, but it was not worth the $25 a month we have to pay just to have those boxes. What a fucking rip off. Also dropped HBO.

I think this week I will look into dropping our cable package down to a much lower level.

I also have to check with my friend I gave my slingbox too and see if he got it hooked up yet.

Doing everything I can to get rid of cable....

It's summer, time to be outside. Not stuck in front of a television an way.
Pete Nice Wrote:Patiently waiting for LeNeve to make Pete is hard comment......

you want me to make you hard?
I was busy, now I'm not. I don't really have anything to talk about though. My life is boring.
supposed to be 104 degrees today, and every day after today until Saturday. It's only 92 right now though. 86 degrees in my work area.
I'm real hungry too. maybe subway. I've been eating subway alot lately. good refreshing sandwiches on a summer day. :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We sent back two of our 3 Fios boxes. I hate that you can not watch Fios without hooking a box up to your TV, but it was not worth the $25 a month we have to pay just to have those boxes. What a fucking rip off. Also dropped HBO.

I think this week I will look into dropping our cable package down to a much lower level.

I also have to check with my friend I gave my slingbox too and see if he got it hooked up yet.

It was 99 fucking degrees out yesterday. You go out in that shit, not me.

One of my wife's friends has a pool, we did go there about 6PM for a few hours, a pool really does cool you down.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

It was 99 fucking degrees out yesterday. You go out in that shit, not me.

One of my wife's friends has a pool, we did go there about 6PM for a few hours, a pool really does cool you down.
I ran 8 miles in the heat yesterday evening, feel like crap since, damn heat exhaustion
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15