Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 06/05/13 -- Eggs!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That's what I had for breakfast along with some cheese and an orange!!!! Sooo good!!!!
I had a McDonalds breakfast burrito cause my meals are usually behind the wheel.
Joe Wrote:I had a McDonalds breakfast burrito cause my meals are usually behind the wheel.
When I worked at Maxim I kept a box of cereal and used the milk that was dropped off for the coffee.
I am eating a carb free protein bar right now for breakfast. Yum Confusedarcasm:
[youtube]5RAaW_1FzYg[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:[youtube]5RAaW_1FzYg[/youtube]
Holy fuck.
[Image: S80vicF.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[youtube]5RAaW_1FzYg[/youtube]
Holy fuck.

That's insane.
A lot of those are just caused by ass hole drivers.
Crosby is an old untrue knock knock joke. weirf
When I heard a teaser about a news story that may end up being the "biggest drug scandal in MLB history" and that it might involve a Tiger, Peralta was not the Tiger I would have guessed.
Cabrera is just too good to be true.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9...estigation
I haven't had breakfast yet. I might send the cleaning girl out for something here in a little bit though.
sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
NHTSA has asked Chrysler to recall aft axle fuel tank vehicles because of a risk of fire in a rear end collision. Jeep has said NO THANK YOU.
Pete Nice Wrote:sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

Yeah. That guys a dick.

You could also say I didn't even start watching hockey until the Flyers were out of it.
I had apple jacks. Also I did get a second set of tires
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10