Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5/31/13 - yes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The Pirates have the 2nd best record in baseball 1/3 of the way through the season.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

Last night, when Cabrera was up in the 7th or 8th I think, he had someone on 3rd with 2 outs.
They showed his batting average was .600 with runners in scoring position, and 2 outs.
So he grounds out.
Confusedad:

The pitching has been phenominal, but I know it will not hold up

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
I want to try one of those lion tacos.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Fish tacos are All The Rage at a couple local places. I've never had them though.
joes never had a fish taco

The ones wrapped in Victoria's Secret lace don't count.
fish tacos fro lunch then.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Tomorrow I might go see if I can get cast as an extra in Transformers 4...

http://flint.craigslist.org/tlg/3817683663.html

WTF?

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/c...s-4-movie/

Someone saw that Craigslist ad and posted it. ha ha

Now, I wonder if they would like a lady with her baby for extras..... I'd hang out in Detroit for that.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Fish tacos are All The Rage at a couple local places. I've never had them though.
joes never had a fish taco

Based on the stories of the women he's dated, I figured he would have at some point.
Chip Wrote:I want to try one of those lion tacos.

snoop lion taco
[Image: Waiting-In-Line.jpg]
We were at a birthday party on Saturday and a friend was talking about the Mud Hero run I'm doing in July. He turns to Jim and said enjoy your mud taco. I've never seen Jim spit drink through his nose before
NussieT Wrote:
We were at a birthday party on Saturday and a friend was talking about the Mud Hero run I'm doing in July. He turns to Jim and said enjoy your mud taco. I've never seen Jim spit drink through his nose before

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Beckster likes her anuses with more then 60% cocoa.
Chip Wrote:Beckster likes her anuses with more then 60% cocoa.

I just have a preference for dark chocolate.
Beckster likes to eat dark chocolate anuses.
[youtube]PQ0VMDmGdx0[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9