Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5-22-13 - Old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My little brother turns 30 today. That makes me feel older than even my last few birthdays.
ouch, but then again you are old balls
Derick Wrote:ouch, but then again you are old balls

I feel like I went from young to old since this site started. I guess 35 is the hump.
I hope 35 isnt the hump, as I just turned 35
[Image: 4484225881_fe07f36e4b_z.jpg]
I'm about to turn 33.
It feels like I should still be in my 20's.
Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:My little brother turns 30 today. That makes me feel older than even my last few birthdays.
I didn't know you had a brother. You have a sister too right!?
Chip Wrote:I'm about to turn 33.
It feels like I should still be in my 20's.
Confusedad:
I won't be in my 30's for another 3 years. I turn 40 two weeks after my son turns 18.
I think my sister turned 30 last year. I actually felt better, that she was finally in the club.
i have a buddy who just turned 30. I said welcome to the club old balls
What made me feel kind of old was being at my brothers high school graduation last weekend. Seeing how young they all looked, all happy starting a new chapter in their lives. I wanted to smack them all and tell them to settle down, because it only gets worse from there.
Derick Wrote:i have a buddy who just turned 30. I said welcome to the club old balls
Jim turned 30 in January and I was making fun of his silver hair streak that's starting to form
on a side note, anybody excited for the new xbox one
LeNeve Wrote:What made me feel kind of old was being at my brothers high school graduation last weekend. Seeing how young they all looked, all happy starting a new chapter in their lives. I wanted to smack them all and tell them to settle down, because it only gets worse from there.
felt the same way this past weekend, its been 10 years since I graduated, I did not go to the 10 year reunion.
my cousin had his graduation & he has a great internship where the company is paying for his master degree, he is doing better than me straight out of college.
Derick Wrote:on a side note, anybody excited for the new xbox one

No. Not immediately. I haven't played my regular xbox for awhile now. I'm too old I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3