Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/16/13 - Wanna play with Joe's Organ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: taco_bell_waffle_taco_t.jpg]
America.
Fuck yeah.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I haven't watched this show (I do like Bar Rescue), but I read this and these people are wackadoos.

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/kitche...29445.html
omg, I just watched the episode on youtube. Holy fucking bat shit crazy
blue waffle taco
[Image: jimmy-dean-pancake-sausage-chocolate-chip-735947.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I haven't watched this show (I do like Bar Rescue), but I read this and these people are wackadoos.

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/kitche...29445.html
omg, I just watched the episode on youtube. Holy fucking bat shit crazy

I saw that a week or so ago when it was on TV. I guess for an old guy she's a trophy wife and I guess when you are an old guy you convince yourself that "Bat Shit Crazy" is the best you can do.
Damn. That piano wasn't on Facebook for more than 15 minutes before someone wanted it. I wish I knew this two years ago when I thought it was a good idea to get rid of it. That's one less thing of the hundreds of things I'm going to wind up dragging over to the community yard sale.
people love tickling the ivory
someone else is now tickling joes ivory
I've never had my ivory tickled.
huh. apparently you need a gerbil to tickle the ivory correctly.
Derick Wrote:someone else is now tickling joes ivory

I don't even know what that means
Joe Wrote:Damn. That piano wasn't on Facebook for more than 15 minutes before someone wanted it. I wish I knew this two years ago when I thought it was a good idea to get rid of it. That's one less thing of the hundreds of things I'm going to wind up dragging over to the community yard sale.
Shit, I've been trying to get rid of a piano for a year on Craigslist.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Damn. That piano wasn't on Facebook for more than 15 minutes before someone wanted it. I wish I knew this two years ago when I thought it was a good idea to get rid of it. That's one less thing of the hundreds of things I'm going to wind up dragging over to the community yard sale.
Shit, I've been trying to get rid of a piano for a year on Craigslist.

Baby Grand? If I had one of those I'd actually get lessons.
JDubb's piano must be racist
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8