Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I didn't JDubb the date for anyone...

Good morning buttbros!
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: May 15, 2013

http://main.aol.com/2013/05/15/ten-thing...1368615384
JDubb Wrote:I didn't JDubb the date for anyone...

Good morning buttbros!

What year is it?!?!?
Why is the Jodi Arias an important case nationally? Don't crazy women kill men all the time?
Joe Wrote:Why is the Jodi Arias an important case nationally? Don't crazy women kill men all the time?
I didn't make the list, but I agree totally.
When will the crazy bitch leave my state... She said she would leave Minnesota if marriage equality was passed.

Michele Bachmann Was Right! Gay Couples Will Marry In Minnesota

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14...75311.html
JDubb Wrote:When will the crazy bitch leave my state... She said she would leave Minnesota if marriage equality was passed.

Michele Bachmann Was Right! Gay Couples Will Marry In Minnesota

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14...75311.html

You can't blame someone for being crazy. You can only blame the assholes that vote for her.

I hope if she leaves she stays away from Pennsylvania.
my lesbian friend is always going to gay conventions in MN.
Joe Wrote:Why is the Jodi Arias an important case nationally? Don't crazy women kill men all the time?

yes. I don't understand the notoriety of this case either. she killed a dude in a fit of jealous rage. didn't eat the corpse, didn't chop his weiner off and throw it in the street. nothing spectacular about it at all.
my little brother is graduating high school saturday. Are you supposed to give a gift to people that are graduating school? I was thinking give him 50 bucks or something?
LeNeve Wrote:my little brother is graduating high school saturday. Are you supposed to give a gift to people that are graduating school? I was thinking give him 50 bucks or something?
Sounds right.
Our sales people need a quoting tool that would give them the opportunity to click a series of drop downs and and come up with a rough estimate on what it would cost for a particular type of server. One drop down would lead to a series of other drop downs. I'm trying to figure out how to collect info and present it. Flow chart??
Joe Wrote:Our sales people need a quoting tool that would give them the opportunity to click a series of drop downs and and come up with a rough estimate on what it would cost for a particular type of server. One drop down would lead to a series of other drop downs. I'm trying to figure out how to collect info and present it. Flow chart??
A flow chart I think may be the easiest way.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Our sales people need a quoting tool that would give them the opportunity to click a series of drop downs and and come up with a rough estimate on what it would cost for a particular type of server. One drop down would lead to a series of other drop downs. I'm trying to figure out how to collect info and present it. Flow chart??
A flow chart I think may be the easiest way.
Visio fun!
wait. JDubb said butt bros. :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6