Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 ~ Today is a day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
homos
Liberals
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm already sick of warm weather. Confusedad:

It was 35 when I left this morning.
Wtf its already 90 here.
homo liberals
Joe Wrote:This looks great.

[youtube]SXl-krlLoxg[/youtube]

Cool! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I have my probation meeting in at 840. I hope shes not mad at me for not wanting her chainsaw.

OR for not giving her the big D
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You know what I haven't had in the longest time? Hot cakes from McDs. I think I shall this morning, too.

I had some Saturday.
me too

I've never had McDonalds hotcakes.

:eek: :eek:
Every time they play the dingleberries song someone should run into the studio and taze them
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've never had McDonalds hotcakes.
Neither have I. The closest one to me is 40 minutes and I would probably choose an egg muffin over it anyway

You must try them. You have no idea what you are missing. They were delicious today!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Neither have I. The closest one to me is 40 minutes and I would probably choose an egg muffin over it anyway

You must try them. You have no idea what you are missing. They were delicious today!
Why not just make your own pancakes?
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Why not just make your own pancakes?

Because those are too healthy.
Joe Wrote:Every time they play the dingleberries song someone should run into the studio and taze them
Every time they play that song a kitten dies...
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Every time they play the dingleberries song someone should run into the studio and taze them

I like that song. And don't like cats.
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:

Dies in rich's butthole.
NussieT Wrote:

They will be cold before she gets home though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11