Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5-2-13, May the 2nd Pickle Appreciation Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just made that up.

At least our date was not JDubbed.
You know what is interesting about the Detroit area?

Everyone drives an American made car, and I understand why, but I mean EVERYONE drives an American made car. There are a few German ones mixed in, but mostly American. Besides that I have seen one Nissan and a Honda.
Is it true that Toyotas are more American than American cars?
Joe Wrote:Is it true that Toyotas are more American than American cars?

I saw a Toyota dealer in Warren, but no Toyotas so far
Here you go Joe

[Image: f6f2ec.jpeg]
[Image: 5f5a37.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what is interesting about the Detroit area?

Everyone drives an American made car, and I understand why, but I mean EVERYONE drives an American made car. There are a few German ones mixed in, but mostly American. Besides that I have seen one Nissan and a Honda.

Part of that is because everyone can get an employee discount on at least one of the 3.
I can get Ford and Chrysler from friends and family.
If you work for one of them, you get something like 10 discounts to use, or give out, each year.
And now you know:

[Image: adbcfe.png]

Depending on the model, that's probably true sometimes.

At work, we're finishing work on a Honda plant in Alabama, and we're just about to start working on another Honda plant in Ohio.
But this morning, I have to go to field measure some stuff at a Chrysler plant in Sterling Heights.
Chip Wrote:

Part of that is because everyone can get an employee discount on at least one of the 3.
If you work for one of them, you get something like 10 discounts to use, or give out, each year.

What is the discount?
my camry was american made
I always wondered, but, around here, every car commercial advertises "employee prices".
I always wondered if it was like that other places, but I never paid attention when I go out of town.
Chip Wrote:

Depending on the model, that's probably true sometimes.

At work, we're finishing work on a Honda plant in Alabama, and we're just about to start working on another Honda plant in Ohio.
But this morning, I have to go to field measure some stuff at a Chrysler plant in Sterling Heights.

Stop by and say hi, I am on Puckett Ridge Road off 18 mile.

I need to clean the bugs off my front window at some point. It is annoying me.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

What is the discount?

It depends, there are different "levels", but it can be a few grand.
And then there are "Supplier prices" too.
[Image: 936852_10100182190505912_203281157_n.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9