Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-NUS-day 01-05-2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Brian Wrote:My tuck needs brakes all around too Confusedad:
Tucks???

[Image: 300.jpg]
as far as lug nuts go, those are pretty important. They get tightened once with the air gun. then torqued to spec, then one more time just because, if I didn't, I would worry. OCD thing, and if you are going to be OCD about something, thats a pretty good thing to be OCD about.
we are all just on top of this spelling thing this morning
LeNeve Wrote:as far as lug nuts go, those are pretty important. They get tightened once with the air gun. then torqued to spec, then one more time just because, if I didn't, I would worry. OCD thing, and if you are going to be OCD about something, thats a pretty good thing to be OCD about.

whenever we get a new guy, I make them do it this way. Tell them it's the rules. If I'm around and see them not torque them and double check, I'll call them out on it to.
Derick Wrote:we are all just on top of this spelling thing this morning

if spelling was lugnuts, all our wheels would have fallen off by now. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:as far as lug nuts go, those are pretty important. They get tightened once with the air gun. then torqued to spec, then one more time just because, if I didn't, I would worry. OCD thing, and if you are going to be OCD about something, thats a pretty good thing to be OCD about.

In the car plants, they have one big tool that puts every lug nut on at once.
It's kinda cool.
you would you yell at if a robot left your lug nuts loose.
[quote="LeNeve"]who would you yell at if a robot left your lug nuts loose.?/quote]
LeNeve Wrote:you would you yell at if a robot left your lug nuts loose.
:? I think your wheels just fell off.
Confusedad: my shits all retarded
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:who would you yell at if a robot left your lug nuts loose.?/quote]

You suck at foruming today.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you would you yell at if a robot left your lug nuts loose.
:? I think your wheels just fell off.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: yeah Confusedad:
this shit is getting funny, someone might need to tighten thier nuts
What up nerfherders?

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
Joe Wrote:I did new brakes and rotors on the truck Saturday. This morning while driving to work I noticed that the truck would shake when I went around right hand corners. About half way to work I started to reflect back on my brake job and couldn't remember tightening the lugs when I finished up the driver's side. Sure enough when I got to work I found half of the nuts just barely hanging on.
Amateur!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7