Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Show Topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Place show topics here
1.Music, brings so many great conversations
2.Movies, what ever happened to discussing the classics, the movie should be given on friday for a monday discussion that way people can have time to rent and watch
3.Along the music theme, lyrics in songs that you cant understand, and what they really are. Ought to make for some interesting guesses
Car talk always sparks good conversation, even though C&R usually don't know what they're talking about.
Brian in NY Wrote:Car talk always sparks good conversation, even though C&R usually don't know what they're talking about.

They did some car talk a few weeks ago.. the new Ford Taurus, as well as others. That was pretty good.

I would like to hear something similar to what was on Stretch, with Dan Dunn. Talking about some good liquor and booze.. They are always funny when they are a little buzzed in the studio.
Steaks and Blow Jobs
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Car talk always sparks good conversation, even though C&R usually don't know what they're talking about.

They did some car talk a few weeks ago.. the new Ford Taurus, as well as others. That was pretty good.

I would like to hear something similar to what was on Stretch, with Dan Dunn. Talking about some good liquor and booze.. They are always funny when they are a little buzzed in the studio.

They cant do this due to the budweiser contract.

We should also mention what they shouldn't talk about, like the yankee's and mets. Theres 30 other teams out there guys.
They are to full of themselves to have a real car conversation. Too much about BMW's and Lexus'.

Music, Movies, tech. Thankyou
DaveP Wrote:

Car talk is good in small doses, and as long as the conversation stays on topic it is ok. I'm a major car nut, but I even find car talk boring when coming from guys who are not well versed on the subject. Get a car guy to come in maybe.
Derick Wrote:1.Music, brings so many great conversations
2.Movies, what ever happened to discussing the classics, the movie should be given on friday for a monday discussion that way people can have time to rent and watch
3.Along the music theme, lyrics in songs that you cant understand, and what they really are. Ought to make for some interesting guesses

These 3 topics are no fail, everybody listening loves to chime in and talk this stuff. The forum pages blow up with these convos.
I really think that this G-20 thing has potential for an entire show worth of good convo, but I also know a lot of people get pissed when they talk politics or anything even close to politics, but if they did their research, they could pull of a good show on it. How about a discussion about the worst type of protesters and what we would like to do to those people.
Pete Nice Wrote:I really think that this G-20 thing has potential for an entire show worth of good convo, but I also know a lot of people get pissed when they talk politics or anything even close to politics, but if they did their research, they could pull of a good show on it. How about a discussion about the worst type of protesters and what we would like to do to those people.

That is really good, maybe they can rile some hippies up, that will call in. Good radio right there.
You cannot go wrong with movies and music EVER.

Since they are growing up a bit and maturing, maybe they need to consider a somewhat serious topic now and then. (I'd say once a week)..... My guy is a single dad who is constantly fighting a biased system. I am betting there are a lot of guys in his position out there. Since, one's about to be a daddy and the other might be on the verge of the dreaded M------- word, I could tolerate topics on that stuff once in awhile.
brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

They cant do this due to the budweiser contract.
They had a rep from Jim Beam in the studio recently, so as long as it's not promoting other beers, I don't think it would be a problem. Discussions about liquors and wines would be good.
They have yet to discuss RUM, I want to hear about some good rum. Maybe I need to drink some rum tonight.
Derick Wrote:1.Music, brings so many great conversations
Can't go wrong there.
I like when they talk about classic Atari and NES games from time to time.
Car talk is good once in a while.
Hey what's wrong with talking Benz, BWM and Lexus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Pages: 1 2