Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4-24-13 - Good Morning\Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[youtube]iAPmqX-FyvU[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I don't want to be insensitive but this is total POA, specifically for Massachusetts. Just because this is where the cookers were purchased was this the only place were a pressure cooker could be purchased?

Williams-Sonoma pulls pressure cookers in Massachusetts

http://holykaw.alltop.com/williams-sonom...etts?tu4=1

I need to get a pressure cooker. I don't have one anymore.

[Image: tumblr_mgy0hbgZ181raojvno1_250.gif]

And what did you do with it?
Do we need to call the FBI?

Not unless they are hungry. I would use it for cooking. Especially if it makes some stuff easier. My grandma used hers all of the time.
OMG.. So, I was cleaning and found some dvds. I put one in and found out it's a concert DVD... Of Jim, back in the day. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Holy fuck. I am dying... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok, so he used to be part of this underground rap group called Gash. He used to be relatively popular (so he says). He actually hung out with Kid Rock before he made it big (I don't think they were close buds or anything, though).
OMG... I should edit this and put it on youtube.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OMG.. So, I was cleaning and found some dvds. I put one in and found out it's a concert DVD... Of Jim, back in the day. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Holy fuck. I am dying... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok, so he used to be part of this underground rap group called Gash. He used to be relatively popular (so he says). He actually hung out with Kid Rock before he made it big (I don't think they were close buds or anything, though).

It's only fair...
Tatertits, the pie picture, ice cream video, the minivan video...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:OMG.. So, I was cleaning and found some dvds. I put one in and found out it's a concert DVD... Of Jim, back in the day. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Holy fuck. I am dying... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's only fair...
Tatertits, the pie picture, ice cream video, the minivan video...

Revenge is a mother fucker :high5:
They pull the girls on the stage... "When I say 'take it', you say 'off' ". :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They pull the girls on the stage... "When I say 'take it', you say 'off' ". :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Groundbreaking...
Looks like they were playing in a bar. I am fairly positive this was all a way to try to score chicks back in the day. I totally foresee a Facebook hijacking that results in a screen shot being made into his profile pict.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They pull the girls on the stage... "When I say 'take it', you say 'off' ". :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Groundbreaking...

And, yet, not a single chick removed their shirts.
What I need to find are his wrestling movies. Now, those would be epic. Him and his buds would do their own wrestling shows.
If you buy something online at Target, you can't pick it up in the store. Wtf
Chip Wrote:If you buy something online at Target, you can't pick it up in the store. Wtf

Yeah, it's dumb. I've actually ordered from other stores instead of them because of that.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am taking Brampton's advise and downloaded the Game of Thrones books on Torrents. I put book 1 on my ipod and am listening to it while working. I have about 6 hours in so far and am not even 1/4 through the first book.

So far, it is almost dead on to the HBO show, not much variance at all, if any.

I am considering not listening to C&R today to continue with the book.

Brain, you read the books, is the show past the end of book 1 yet?
I got the first book yesterday. I stuck it in the stack of books I need to read
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: tumblr_mlo7r3rUYu1s8yludo1_250.gif]
I hate Comcast.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7