Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April 19, 2013 ~ Today Blows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
there needs to be more public hangings in the town square
Stop posting on Facebook that "Your heart is with Boston." Everyone's is and in a month from now we'll go back to hating them all over again.
There needs to be a public service announcement that shows people how to take videos on their iPhones.
Joe Wrote:There needs to be a public service announcement that shows people how to take videos on their iPhones.
Fuck me. Bitching at home, bitching in the forum. Geez people, go drink and chill out
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:There needs to be a public service announcement that shows people how to take videos on their iPhones.
Fuck me.
ok
NussieT Wrote:
Bitching at home, bitching in the forum. Geez people, go drink and chill out
he's kind of whining this morning
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Bitching at home, bitching in the forum. Geez people, go drink and chill out
he's kind of whining this morning
Just a little...
I think what Joe needs are some funny cat pics

[Image: cat-catlookingsorryibroketheservers.jpg]\
[Image: ah-cat3-3-7-12.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZr6nj5XQxeCEbnRZZBNT...cZVEyyvOvg]
Derick Wrote:there needs to be more public hangings in the town square
I think it would be more appropriate to tie him up and leave him next to a bomb.
Its official everyone on twitter is an expert on everything
Donginator Wrote:Its official everyone on twitter is an expert on everything
I'm an expert on retweeting!
Donginator Wrote:Its official everyone on twitter is an expert on everything

[Image: 37126715.jpg]
now idiots are posting pictures of the cops/fbi positions staking out a house. :killme:
Donginator Wrote:now idiots are posting pictures of the cops/fbi positions staking out a house. :killme:
LOL, why does that bother you?
Donginator Wrote:now idiots are posting pictures of the cops/fbi positions staking out a house. :killme:

"Everyone, look at me! I'm part of the story!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9