Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4/18/13 - Don't Be a...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
PUSSY! Start the DT already.
[Image: ppAQo19.jpg]
I had so many more questions about bowling balls, and bowling ball accesories last night. Now I can't remember. Confusedad:
little super inside information for you guys. There is probaly going to be a recall on the new taurus and explorers. the connections on the fuel pump are leaking. no one has burst into flames yet though.
I've never met a blind person.
there was an inch of snow on the ground this morning. that is insane for this area.
Morning buddies!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning buddies!

do you know any blind people?
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning buddies!

do you know any blind people?
yes, I do. I know a little girl named Kira (my wife's bosses daughter)! She had and beat Retinoblastoma! She lost her eyes as a result but shes one tough little girl! Never met a tougher 9 year old!
I am so fucking sick of this flu, I have literally spent over $100 trying to get rid of it. Vicks steamer, alka seltzer day and night, cold tablets from right aid, sudafed, 6 bags cough drops, zicam, cold eze, some hot flue honey drink, sore throat drops, vitamin c, nyquil. It has been expensive.

Today is day number 9.

The last two night I had to sleep sitting up on the couch with my feet up b/c as soon as I lay down, I start coughing until I feel like I am going to pass out.

I have coughed so much I tore that little strip of skin under my tongue.

My throat is so sore from coughing I want to throat punch my throat.

Called the doctor this morning and spoke with them, told them what was going on, they called in some special cough syrup to the pharmacy for me. God I hope it works, if it doesn't I have to call back tomorrow and set up and appointment.

Probably the worst flu I remember having.
75 and sunny right now, supposed to get into the high 80's today.
Pete Nice Wrote:75 and sunny right now, supposed to get into the high 80's today.
Dude go sit outside in the sunshine and get some fresh air! Might do you some good.
Pete's flu even one ups people that have the flu. :high5:
Pete doesn't have the bird flu, he has pterodactyl flu.
:nothingtoadd:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5