Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday4/16/13 -- Leave the damn cats alone!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My kid is driving me crazy. She has an obsession with picking on the cats, they will take it for awhile then start swinging their arms beating her and clawing her.
NussieT Wrote:My kid is driving me crazy. She has an obsession with picking on the cats, they will take it for awhile then start swinging their arms beating her and clawing her.

Replace them with dogs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My kid is driving me crazy. She has an obsession with picking on the cats, they will take it for awhile then start swinging their arms beating her and clawing her.

Replace them with dogs.

I like dogs but we are never around enough for one. My cats get neglected sometimes. I don't think I fed them last night
Joe Wrote:

Replace them with dogs.

:whomo:

Dogs are so much easier then kids.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Replace them with dogs.

That's what I meant.

Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Replace them with dogs.

That's what I meant.

That's what I thought.
But she seemed confused.
Chip Wrote:That's what I thought.
But she seemed confused.

I feel so dumb.
Chip Wrote:That's what I thought.
But she seemed confused.

side effect of boobs
Morning everyone. How are we all today?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone. How are we all today?

Morning. Pretty damn tired.
Joe Wrote:

F1!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

F1!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously! Who puts a server in an office 2 hours away and doesn't put a monitor and keyboard on it so we can troubleshoot over the phone???

The woman that was there was bitching because she had been up since 9 AM. I stopped what I was doing and said, "I've been up since 6 and I still have to fix this and drive 2 hours back home so I can make a 9 O'clock appointment with another client." She stopped talking.
To top off my night I got home to find all my servers off. The damn battery backup blew up and I had to route all my power elsewhere.
Joe Wrote:To top off my night I got home to find all my servers off. The damn battery backup blew up and I had to route all my power elsewhere.
:drum: Confusedwoot:
Good morning ladies and Matt... :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4