Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 12, 2013 just missed a Friday the 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It's like every other dude that they get for an intern talks like they are from the hood.
I like what Fran Tarkenton has to say!
Joe Wrote:It's like every other dude that they get for an intern talks like they are from the hood.
They didn't choose the hood, the hood chose them!
Pete Nice Wrote:I like what Fran Tarkenton has to say!
Haven't heard his show but I've read his editorials in the past. He's either dead on or waaaaay off base. Wonder if it depends on how much hes had to drink.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like what Fran Tarkenton has to say!
Haven't heard his show but I've read his editorials in the past. He's either dead on or waaaaay off base. Wonder if it depends on how much hes had to drink.

His show is fucking terrible. Bad audio and he's not very good on radio.
I'm going to have an arnold palmer now. or in about 15 minutes when the cleaning girl gets back with the drinks.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's like every other dude that they get for an intern talks like they are from the hood.
They didn't choose the hood, the hood chose them!

I didn't know rich North Jersey suburbs were the hood.
I'm pretty sure LeNeve is nailing the cleaning girl.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:If it was planned far enough in advance I might come to a DBN weekend. Guessing Niarga doesn't have a big airport so it would probably cost an arm and leg to fly into.

Fly into Philly and hitchhike to Harrisburg and I'll pick you up on the way through.

That was my first thought too.
He could fly to any airport near someone, and carpool from there.
okay. arnold palmers are pretty good. I think I've had it before too.
LeNeve Wrote:okay. arnold palmers are pretty good. I think I've had it before too.
I'm not a fan of them. Is the tea in theem regular tea or sweet tea?
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm pretty sure LeNeve is nailing the cleaning girl.

whatever day it was that the boss brought stuff for turkey sandwiches, I asked the cleaning girl to make me a sandwich. she did. :high5:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay. arnold palmers are pretty good. I think I've had it before too.

no idea. but the lemonade has sugar in it so it makes it a sweet tea anyway.
Hell yeah they are

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I use unsweetened tea and low sugar lemonaid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10