Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 4/9/13 - There is a hole in my pocket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pete Nice Wrote:Cleveland really is a shithole. Most cities that I go to for work, there is something to do there I look forward to, not Cleveland. I think it is actually far worse than Detroit.

Recruiter contacted me for a job that paid a lot in Cleveland. I replied back to him and said, "No one wants to live or work in Cleveland." He responded saying, "It was worth a try."
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:is it just an abandoned warehouse now? or a museum type place?

The Packard plant is abandoned. I kinda would like to check it out.
[Image: detroit-illo_2449168b.jpg]

Geesh B, welcome to 3 hours ago.

Fuck you. I was busy with a baby.
Pete Nice Wrote:Cleveland really is a shithole. Most cities that I go to for work, there is something to do there I look forward to, not Cleveland. I think it is actually far worse than Detroit.

Buddy's Pizza alone makes us better.
Joe Wrote:

Recruiter contacted me for a job that paid a lot in Cleveland. I replied back to him and said, "No one wants to live or work in Cleveland." He responded saying, "It was worth a try."

One of my best friends moved to Cleveland for work about 4 months ago. His wife found out he was cheating, so they separated for a while to go out and do their own thing. He moved for the job and she stayed in Pittsburgh. There is no way she would ever move anyway. It is not a long term job though. He plans on working it for a few years and getting promoted to move back to Pittsburgh, when they plan on getting back together.

He likes it though b/c he moved into a really sweet apartment building right downtown on the lake and there is a really cool sportsbar downstairs where he picks up mad ass at and is always nailing different chicks. Last I checked, he was nailing about 4 different chicks on a regular schedule.

So he only likes Cleveland b/c all he does is work and fuck in his sweet bachelor pad, never has to go into any other area of town or do anything else.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster DVRs the forum.

Damn straight
LeNeve Wrote:I'm having 2 sanchos. Confusedad:

I'm just going to call them burritos from now on.

You're having a three-some?
Donginator Wrote:Listening to Rich explain how medical benefits work, shows me has no clue that people don't have the luxuries he has & he is clueless

No shit. :roll:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't wait until Beckster gets caught up with the rest of the forum.

Not going anywhere for a while?
Grab a snickers.

[youtube]hSAXLayoMKI[/youtube]

Well, duh!! It's Cleveland.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Geesh B, welcome to 3 hours ago.

Fuck you. I was busy with a baby.

Haha.

:taterpie:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't wait until Beckster gets caught up with the rest of the forum.

I am almost there.
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm having 2 sanchos. Confusedad:

I'm just going to call them burritos from now on.

You're having a three-some?

I can't wait until Beckster gets to the part where we find out what a sancho is.

:poke:
Chip Wrote:

Buddy's Pizza alone makes us better.

I saw one of those in Rochester Hills area. We had already eaten or we would have stopped there. Next time.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster DVRs the forum.

Damn straight

spoiler alert: there is a snickers commercial
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17