Dudebro Nation

Full Version: What happened to the new intern?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering. Did C&R fire the new intern? I noticed that she wasn't around all week. Last I knew they bitched about her for not being there and haven't heard her since. Like many others here I do miss Zito.
She didn't show up for two days, so they kicked her to the curb. "TAKE IT AND GO!"
FIRED. She seemed to be the typical semi cute girl, who thinks she can get by with looks, instead of working hard. IMO. Good riddance. I'll take an ugly go-getter who puts in work any day. BTW good topic.
Yeah, they said on the show last week they were going to fire her and I did not get the impression that they were joking around.
The worst thing for the interns is that there is now a standard that will not be able to be reached.

Zito hit it out of the park, and unfortunately for the future interns, they will not meet the NEW expectations of C&R.
Who can blame them? They didn't want another Stinkpuss.
Long live Zito!!! :rock:
Is it too late to get another intern for a while? Most schools have started their semesters by now and I would guess most students have their internship set up by now.
I think they need a Tussenwolf. Someone who doesn't need to get paid, isn't looking to get in and out, and is funny as shit!
They need to get some cash to together and hire Joe, if only so to get him out of that sweatshop he's at.
They can probably still get a new intern. They kind of picked up Arial off the Howard intern pool when they needed help a few years ago. I am sure they can grab another one off that pool. Wasn't cousin Jamie kind of an unofficial intern also? Spot's brother can come in and answer the phones again. Or Shawn the Lawyer, who never seems to be at work.
Pete Nice Wrote:They can probably still get a new intern. They kind of picked up Arial off the Howard intern pool when they needed help a few years ago. I am sure they can grab another one off that pool. Wasn't cousin Jamie kind of an unofficial intern also? Spot's brother can come in and answer the phones again. Or Shawn the Lawyer, who never seems to be at work.

I'm waiting for JIW to say that he wants to do it again.
Pete Nice Wrote:They can probably still get a new intern. They kind of picked up Arial off the Howard intern pool when they needed help a few years ago. I am sure they can grab another one off that pool. Wasn't cousin Jamie kind of an unofficial intern also? Spot's brother can come in and answer the phones again. Or Shawn the Lawyer, who never seems to be at work.
How bout Top Jimmy?
Maybe Covinos little brother can come in on days he don't have school to work off the pizza he ate. :mrgreen:

I'm sure they could get another intern off of the Stern Show, they'd just have to read them the riot again and make sure Davis doesn't sleep with them like he did with Ariel.
I do miss Mark Zito......I don't think they will ever find another Zito!!!!
Pages: 1 2